• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

gcom007

Legwand to Detroit for Eaves, Jarnkrok + cond 3rd/2nd

Rate this topic

Wow leftwinger I never thought of it that way. Leggy was the face of that team and they traded him for a pick and a prospect. They had better hope to hell that pans out or fans will not be happy. I can only imagine if we'd have traded yzerman for a pick and prospect and they would have been a bust we'd still be talking about it.

They had to. Couldn't re-sign him.

Nashville Predators Recall Calle Jarnkrok From Milwaukee
Nashville, Tenn. – Nashville Predators President of Hockey Operations/General Manager David Poile announced today that the club has recalled forward Calle Jarnkrok (KAHL-leh YAHRN-krohk) from Milwaukee (AHL). He is expected to make his NHL debut tomorrow night when the Predators take on the Calgary Flames (8 p.m. CT, FOX Sports Tennessee, 102.5 The Game).

I probably won't be able to watch the game tonight.because I will be on the road to Disney world,if I do get to watch it,that only depends on where stop for the night

Since it's in Calgary,it's gonna be a late game

Don't have FOMOH, get the Gamecenter app on your smartphone :D .

Isn't the 4 inch screen a bit too small for that? Sometimes at work I am watching dvr games on my 10 inch tablet and compared to a TV or 24+ inch display it feels small.

I also have the Game Center app on my iPad,so when I 'm not around my computer,i watch the games on my iPad

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState