• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

gcom007

Legwand to Detroit for Eaves, Jarnkrok + cond 3rd/2nd

Rate this topic

FI-RE KEN-NY *clap clap clapclapclap*

There's a voice in the back of my head that's getting louder....

IT'S GETTING LOUDER....

George Malik @georgemalik 1m

Red Wings did indeed send Calle Jarnkrok to Nashville w/ Eaves, and 3rd, for Legwand http://dlvr.it/54YFXv

There must have been truth to the rumors that Jarnkrok had threatened to leave for Brynas.

That's all I know--there must have been truth to the rumors that Jarnkrok wanted to go back to Sweden.

we are getting a very reliable center for nothing+Jarnkrock+nothing. Would you like to trade Shaehan instead? Jurco? Tatar? Nyquist? Sproul/Oulette? Pulkkinen is the only only only option and we retained the best player out of Pulkkinen/Jarnkrock.

I agree. To be honest, Ferraro instead of Jankrok would have made this trade nothing+nothing+nothing for a proven roster player. Maybe if we threw in McGrath...

I liked Jankrok over Pulk, but that's just opinion until they hit the NHL.

I'm changing teams .... I can't believe this f***en bulls*** .... If your giving up a top guy like jar ok for A 33 yr old 3rd line ufa center what the hell was holland gonna give up for a top 4 d?

I've supported holland forever but this trade alone he deserves to get fired

I can't remember being this upset in so long .... He just traded away our potential future number 1 center!

Ughhhhhhhhj

Now can we stop calling Holland one of the best GMs in hockey. Complete embarrassment.

Exactly...thats for sure now. Ive given him the benifit of the doubt for far too long...the Quincey trade and now this...how can he not have seen how discounted all these guys were? Jarnkrok should have only went out in a trade for Kesler. Jarnkrok could be better than Legwand in two years...and Eaves...AND a third.

Its not just the prospect dickie... We got s*** in exchange..... Nothing, in the off season Holland will give him a stupid ridiculous offer and he'll get hurt or something...FML this is terrible move.... We needed a Dman first and foremost,,,, followed by a C but why trade such a high prospect CENTER FOR A GARBAGE OLD CENTER WHOSE A UFA,,,,,,,