• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/6 GDT: Avs 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT) Sorry Nick.

Rate this topic

I'll be recording the FSD feed and will have it posted somewhere, probably on the site I run....maybe youtube as well.

However the Red Wings will have it up afterwards: http://redwings.nhl.com/

Also, has anyone been over at HFboards, this was done by FlashyG:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1618383

I thought that was very well done.

post-15741-0-51301000-1394134862_thumb.png

Game Day Preview and short Lidstrom interview

Edited by drumnj

Going to watch the ceremony for sure but not the game. I have a feeling they are going to blow this special day for our #5 by losing so I'd rather end it on a high note. Man watching this guy for the last time at the JLA will be so tough. Lidas could still play and would be hands down our best defender.

Just called up Pulkkinen despite the fact less than 24 hours ago Holland said the kids were log jammed and guys like him and Jarnkrok would have no shot anytime soon.

:/

Big difference between call up and full time spot.

Who said alfie is out?!?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's all speculation. I don't see why he would be out, I realize he lost some teef, but he did finish the game that night so I don't see why he would miss one a few days later. Then again, I've never had a mouth full of teef bashed out with a hockey stick.

And another one:

John Buccigross @Buccigross 11m

Red Wing players will wear these tonight during warm ups. pic.twitter.com/uMpCt1pw6O

BiEvRt5IIAER1fI.jpg

I think it's all speculation. I don't see why he would be out, I realize he lost some teef, but he did finish the game that night so I don't see why he would miss one a few days later. Then again, I've never had a mouth full of teef bashed out with a hockey stick.

And another one:

John Buccigross ‏@Buccigross 11m

Red Wing players will wear these tonight during warm ups. pic.twitter.com/uMpCt1pw6O

BiEvRt5IIAER1fI.jpg

The players should wear those the entire game,it would probably confuse the avs,because they would think lidstrom was playing