• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/6 GDT: Avs 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT) Sorry Nick.

Rate this topic

Jimmy froze the puck all night then he does that I don't get it

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well he has been consistently horrible all night so he wanted to keep that going for him.

The best players have to play like it and they didn't at all on that last play. How about someone force MacKinnon to do something other than exactly what he wants? Nah, no one even skate towards him. Let's all just freeze in place and then allow him to pass the puck through us.

Detroit's m.o. - let them score in the last minute every game.

From now on they should park a defenseman near the net in OT and leave him there.

Both D were by Howard. The problem is nobody picked up the forward floating out in space by himself. The game probably should have been put away before then, they really outplayed the Avs through 2, looked like they ran out of gas after that.

Stevie had to be with his team.They've announced the new team captain.Is it so hard to understand?

Sorry but he should be there no excuses sorry. Jim Neil was there GM of the Stars. I guess #91 was more importent then #5 I guess. Oh well. Great that we got the point not happy that we lost to Colorado on #5 Big Night. Jimmy didn't play that great. They should have had #50 in net. Also 3 on 3 Hockey doesn't work. They need to bring back 5 on 5 Hockey in OT. Had they we would have been in a possible shootout.

I hope either Babcock or Holland go after the season.

I could care less what they've accomplished in the past. The players don't respond to Babcock anymore and Holland hasn't made a good move in a long time.

I don't think there is a coach in the league that can coach this embarrassment.

I won't completely bury Jimmy for the game winner, but it's two poor games in a row. Dude is getting paid 5.3 mil a year and is sitting on 13 wins and we're in March. Gus will get us 2 points tomorrow, but if Howard doesn't get his head removed from his ass, we're toast. Hank and Pav.... miss ya.

Monster has to start tomorrow. The team just wins with him in net and that's more important than anything right now. Jimmy isn't getting the job done the past two games and I don't fault him entirely, but that record is pathetic looking.

They could easily be 4-0 out of the break and those three lost points are massive. The script of the season is injuries and blown leads.

Both D were by Howard. The problem is nobody picked up the forward floating out in space by himself. The game probably should have been put away before then, they really outplayed the Avs through 2, looked like they ran out of gas after that.

Being on the side of the net going after one player is not the same thing as being by Howard. Three out of the four players were completely out of position, as always.

That's where we are at with this lineup..we can play a pretty good game which we did tonight and still lose against good teams. We used to be good enough where we could play at 60% all night and still win..those days are long gone.

Oh my god guys relax... You do know we are back in 8th with games in hand on everyone chasing us... Also 5 pts back of TOR with 2 games in hand and 4 pts back of TB with a game in hand.

Chill!

You don't make up ground with games in hand by losing. Eventually the Wings are going to need to win more than those other teams instead of banking on them losing because everyone plays 82.

This game should have never went to OT to begin with if it wasn't for Howard giving up on the play on the 2nd goal against. Howard's brutal performance rolls on and his record is now 13-24 (.351).

Monster should be given the green light, it's really alarming that there is that huge of a difference between their records.