• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/6 GDT: Avs 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT) Sorry Nick.

Rate this topic

It's a Yiddish word that loosely translates as choked up with emotion, Mike Meyers used to do a character on SNL that would say it in every sketch. (Showing my age there)

Ok, THAT explains a lot..because in German "verklemmt" means something different...translated best with "inhibited" i guess. ;)

Btw, I could watch the whole ceremony on GCL..but maybe this was just available for international audience?

Edited by The Datsyukian Deke

Gamecenter did show the ceremony but it's over now so just a blank screen while we wait for the game.

s***.... Can someone make a Lids retirement thread and put the video in it? I thought the whole thing started at 8 ET. It seemed kind of late to me, but I had a long day and passed out after work. I'm basically an eggplant right now.

s***.... Can someone make a Lids retirement thread and put the video in it? I thought the whole thing started at 8 ET. It seemed kind of late to me, but I had a long day and passed out after work. I'm basically an eggplant right now.

However the Red Wings will have it up afterwards: http://redwings.nhl.com/

However the Red Wings will have it up afterwards: http://redwings.nhl.com/

Thanks dude. I'll open that in another tab.

Ok, THAT explains a lot..because in German "verklemmt" means something different...translated best with "inhibited" i guess. ;)

Btw, I could watch the whole ceremony on GCL..but maybe this was just available for international audience?

Not sure. I thought something was starting up, but it was only for like 6 seconds and then cut out. I'm guessing it was right after the ceremony.