• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Datsyukian-Deke

Red Wings have Recalled Pulkkinen from Grand Rapids

Rate this topic

Your really telling me alfy can't go now too?? Man oh man this team is hurting. I'm really starting to question the whole training staff. I find it hard to believe a premier nhl player can't get good dental work and be ready for a game. It's not an injury he lost a few teeth

Your really telling me alfy can't go now too?? Man oh man this team is hurting. I'm really starting to question the whole training staff. I find it hard to believe a premier nhl player can't get good dental work and be ready for a game. It's not an injury he lost a few teeth

Ya looked life Alfie lost some teeth in the last game

Sadly awesome to watch him skating around picking up his chicklets off the ice looking like my 3 yr old walking around picking up her M&Ms off the kitchen floor.

Way to take one for the team, Alf.

Not to delve into hyperbole, but Wings fan should be more excited this wasn't the prospect traded yesterday. Besides Mantha, he's the only guy who projects as an above-average goal scorer we have in the farm system at the moment. Unlike Järnkrok, he's just adjusted beautifully to the North American style of play. Hes been one of the Griffins best guys all year, and he loves to shoot. Reading scouting reports about his shot is fun - you should all try it some time. Names like "Kurri" and "Hull" are mentioned more than once.

I hope he plays soon. I'm a big, big fan of his. Go get em, kid.

per Khan he's been re-assigned :(

Should have known better .... It's the wings bs way of doing things

We have problems scoring goals .... Call up a sniper and send him back down

Holland:well we just didn't see any place with him in the lineup with miller and Andersson and bertuzzi and we like this glendening kid and cleary is coming back soon and Samuelson is almost done renovating my bathroom so he will be back in the lineup just no spot for any of our kids

Edited by nyqvististhefuture