• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PredsFanTheBayouState

Patrick Eaves First Game as a Predator

Rate this topic

No blocking any shots,Eaves.Just watched a video of you trying to block a shea weber shot and kornwall had to push you off the ice with his stick,when you were a wing,Don't try to do that in practice

That was one of the funniest things I had ever seen happen (other than Patty getting blasted of course). IIRC something similar happened during the olympics to someone, I think, on Team Finland?

Coincidentally, he also took a slapshot from Roman Josi back in 2011 that broke his jaw and put him out for over a year with concussion issues.

That was one of the funniest things I had ever seen happen (other than Patty getting blasted of course). IIRC something similar happened during the olympics to someone, I think, on Team Finland?

Coincidentally, he also took a slapshot from Roman Josi back in 2011 that broke his jaw and put him out for over a year with concussion issues.

Weber is known for injuring teammates and gms at practice,so the preds might wanna tell eaves to duck and cover,when weber is doing slapshots

My Saying is Pass to Shea and Get out of the Way

Hate to see him go but I'm glad he's going to get to play. I still think he's underrated and if he can avoid more freak injuries, he could still develop into a really solid mid-level player. I'd love to have him back on the Wings if the opportunity allows, but if not, the guy needs to be somewhere he can play. He deserves that.

Nashville Predators trade reunites Patrick Eaves, Roman Josi Shot from Josi's stick in 2011 game against Red Wings left Eaves with brutal injuries

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20140307/SPORTS02/303080011/Predators-trade-reunites-players-from-scary-2011-mom

You guys are going to love Eaves. Class act. Great hockey guy. He's got that old-school sensibility about him in terms of his work-ethic and respect level with guys on the ice. I hope that by some small miracle, he finds his way back to the Wings this summer as we trim a lot of the fat hanging around, but if he stays in Nashville, that'll be nice too as I'll probably be relocating to Nashville for at least a year or two pretty quick here. He'll give me a reason to be more excited about Preds games that I'll inevitably end up going to.

I hope they know what a good penalty killer he is. But more than that, I hope they know what a treasure of a person he is. And they'll love Reuben too...he's such a cutie!

Patrick, I miss you already...my birthday buddy.

Patty was a great role player. I liked him as a Red Wing and hope he does well in Nashville... I'd rather see him get a regular gig somewhere, he deserves to play. Good luck Pat, thanks for the memories... Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JLpbvORmbM

Edited by The Secret

No blocking any shots,Eaves.Just watched a video of you trying to block a shea weber shot and kornwall had to push you off the ice with his stick,when you were a wing,Don't try to do that in practice

One of my all time favorite hockey moments. Awesome by all involved.