• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/7 GDT: Devils 4 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

IMO this is a must win tonight, as are all our remaining games against teams that we are either a couple points behind, or a couple ahead of. Essential we keep the Devils behind us and need to get clearance from the Jackets

I'm going to let the Wings in on a little secret: If you have more goals than the other team after the 3rd period, you don't have to play any more that night. You get two points right then and you can go and shower and that's it.

Try it tonight and see for yourselves!

I'm going to let the Wings in on a little secret: If you have more goals than the other team after the 3rd period, you don't have to play any more that night. You get two points right then and you can go and shower and that's it.

Try it tonight and see for yourselves!

They can do that?

The discussion about trading Howard a few months ago seems pretty good now in hindsight. Back then I said trade, because he was highly valued, I sensed him going downhill and we had Mrazek and Gustavsson. Thankfully we have Monster in net.

Edited by themcityblues

The discussion about trading Howard a few months ago seems pretty good now in hindsight. Back then I said trade, because he was highly valued, I sensed him going downhill and we had Mrazek and Gustavsson. Thankfully we have Monster in net.

Goalies almost always have an off year right after signing a big contract. I wouldn't write him off yet.

Why was Pulkkinen called up in the middle of a fairly decent hot streak to sit in the press box? Someone please tell me he was at least sent back down to get valuable play time.

To see how does look the dressing room at the Joe,cause next time he gets a call the Wings will play in new arena :ninja: