• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/7 GDT: Devils 4 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

It's really kind of a shame about Franzen. When healthy, he's been lights-out. But he's only been healthy when everyone else has been injured.

No way! 7 more in the 3rd :lol: ....all Detroit!

I'm all for drama if we come out on top, by a six-goal margin.

It's really kind of a shame about Franzen. When healthy, he's been lights-out. But he's only been healthy when everyone else has been injured.

I'm all for drama if we come out on top, by a six-goal margin.

Mule including tonight, 10 points in last 5 games.

Okay let's crank down the hormone levels, we still have another period to play. Anything can happen.

That little offensive explosion was pretty damn exciting though.

You can't talk this boner down.

I'll bring the ball gag, you bring the Kyle Quincey mask.

:lol:

Legwand has a strong point-per-game vibe going on right now. I feel like he's gonna be a steady producer.

You take a guy that puts up 55-60 points a season in Nashville with next to no solid offense around him, and put him in a scenario with an explosive prospect like Nyquist, and Franzen (when he feels like playing) good things start to happen. I can see him putting up great numbers here.

You take a guy that puts up 55-60 points a season in Nashville with next to no solid offense around him, and put him in a scenario with an explosive prospect like Nyquist, and Franzen (when he feels like playing) good things start to happen. I can see him putting up great numbers here.

Then Weiss can shift to the wing down the road and get it going with Z and Dats.

Then Weiss can shift to the wing down the road and get it going with Z and Dats.

I haven't given up on Weiss either, I stated just that a few hours ago in that Weiss thread posted earlier. I think he can contribute if he gets and stays healthy. The guy played 20 some games with a hernia, I'd be off my game a little on a brand new team also.

I haven't given up on Weiss either, I stated just that a few hours ago in that Weiss thread posted earlier. I think he can contribute if he gets and stays healthy. The guy played 20 some games with a hernia, I'd be off my game a little on a brand new team also.

And started the year with a groin injury, just like 5 or so other Wings players. I think he'll be good old Weiss when he returns and now he has Legwand to take half the newbie spotlight from him and let him ease back in.