• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/7 GDT: Devils 4 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

I know Nyquist was on fire playing with z, but if this line continues to play well together, more importantly, if keeping them together keeps Franzen producing we should leave them together.

Having two lines with chemistry and familiarity once we start getting bodies back seems like it should be a priority.

Meh.

John Cena competes with worse injuries every week.

john cena doesn't have to skate and compete against world class athletes. it's one thing to be hurt and carried through a scripted match. It is another to have an injury hampering you competing in a real sport.

I know Nyquist was on fire playing with z, but if this line continues to play well together, more importantly, if keeping them together keeps Franzen producing we should leave them together.

Having two lines with chemistry and familiarity once we start getting bodies back seems like it should be a priority.

Well, when Helm and Weiss come back (whenever the hell that is), Andersson and Glendening should come out. Then when Datsyuk comes back take Bert out. Then one of the kids, probably Jurco, should be get to the dance and Hank is healthy. A whole lot of what ifs right now.

Good lord that's what I said when we got him!!!! Can you imagine someone else's 3rd line trying to keep up with the kids. Not to mention another 3 with really good centers. We are deep as hell if those two Euro twins can get back.

I pray we get healthy just to see how it all works out.

The kids against an average 3rd line is almost unfair, now imagine someone's fourth line trying to keep up with helm Weiss and abby.

Z-Dats-Weiss

Mule-Leggy-Nyquist

Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco

Abby-Helm-Miller/Glendening

Good luck other team.

Edit: Alfie? My bad. He obviously goes in there somewhere. Hey! We got lots of good players when healthy!

Edited by Z Winged Dangler

So what are the chances that Legwand re-signs next year?

I don't think he would drop his NTC and come play here if he didn't intend on sticking around for more than one third of a season. He was born in Detroit also, likely grew up a fan. I like his chances of being here next season.

john cena doesn't have to skate and compete against world class athletes. it's one thing to be hurt and carried through a scripted match. It is another to have an injury hampering you competing in a real sport.

LOL.

It is scripted, but that doesn't make performing with injuries any easier. People never seem to understand that. Wrestlers are tougher than any athletes I can think of when it comes to performing with injuries.