• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

3/9 GDT: Red Wings at Rangers

Rate this topic

Brassard and Zuccarello are good. The latter scored the lone goal in our last meeting.

Which is our third line, officially?

I'd assume as it sits is accurate for now. When D and Z get back i'd think the top 3 lines would look like this.

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Alfredsson

Nyquist - Legwand - Franzen

Tatar - Sheahan - Jurco

If Nyquist, Legwand, Franzen line produces consistently I don't see it getting broken up. That would leave something like Abdelkader - Weiss/Helm - Bertuzzi/Miller/whoever on the 4th.

Pipe dreams of a healthy team.

Hopefully the Wings come out stronger than the last away game. Goaltending will need to be strong because I have a feeling the Wings might have used up all there goals for the week last game.

2-1 or 3-2 Wings in OT/Shootout. Rangers of course score in the last 5 minutes of the 3rd to tie.

This needs to be a statement game for us. Everyone's calling the Rangers a serious Cup contender now, all because they added St. Louis. We need to smash their fully healty roster in their own building, without our two best players and top three centers.

Lol This is on the Wings site. Fail.

2ms50qw.png

AAAAAAH! Get it off! At least against the Rangers we have a chance. The Islanders have our number in a big way.

I've been reading the comments and hearing the interviews, the Rangers are gonna try to run through the Wings and bury them in the first ten minutes.

Young Red Wings, this is what a playoff game at MSG will look and sound like. Steel yourselves for games like this. It's a great loud building and will be a great test.

With the time change and the fact that the Wings are playing in the morning, for heaven's sake, it's possible most of the fan base will forget this game is even on. I can see a lot of people checking the schedule for an evening game and being surprised.

Add the NBC broadcast team, and this is just plain awesome. :sleepy:

With the time change and the fact that the Wings are playing in the morning, for heaven's sake, it's possible most of the fan base will forget this game is even on. I can see a lot of people checking the schedule for an evening game and being surprised.

Add the NBC broadcast team, and this is just plain awesome. :sleepy:

Just as long as Eddie isn't there to slurp on the Blackhawks.

true, they are slobbering on St. Louis and King Henrick. And discussing how pathetic the Wings are. Which is actually true, considering.

edit: now they're being nice and saying how good Mule is. Quit jinxing him! LOL~

Edited by puckloo39

With the time change and the fact that the Wings are playing in the morning, for heaven's sake, . :sleepy:

And living on the west coast (puck drop 9:30am at Casa de T.Low) and us having friends over into the wee hours last night, I'll be watching this one in my PJs with coffee and pop tarts. :-)