• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NYC Wings Fanatic

Is the Real Brendan Smith Finally Starting the Show Up?

Rate this topic

I absolutely love the way Smith was playing towards the end of the season and the playoffs. I really think that was maybe the lone bright spot from the Boston series, was how well he played, and the potential he's always had finally coming to fruition. It's a thing of beauty watching him go coast to coast making plays, I'm looking forward to seeing more of that next year...when's the last time we had a dman score 20-25? (Whenever Lidstrom did it last I'd presume) He definitely seems like he could be doing that soon though, just my opinion anyways.

I absolutely love the way Smith was playing towards the end of the season and the playoffs. I really think that was maybe the lone bright spot from the Boston series, was how well he played, and the potential he's always had finally coming to fruition. It's a thing of beauty watching him go coast to coast making plays, I'm looking forward to seeing more of that next year...when's the last time we had a dman score 20-25? (Whenever Lidstrom did it last I'd presume) He definitely seems like he could be doing that soon though, just my opinion anyways.

He sured seemed to turn a corner in the latter half of the season. Let's hope he can continue to improve and not regress like Kindle after a good season last year.