• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Andersson breaks foot - down another center

Rate this topic

Haha, there are soooo many smart ass things I want to say right now. Instead I'll try to be productive. Move Abby back to center for the time being and call up Pulkkinen or Callahan. Other option is to finally give Ferraro a ticket to the big show.

As crazy as this sounds, it might actually be a blessing in disguise. Andersson is pretty good at face-offs, but brings almost nothing else to the table on a consistent basis. I'm looking forward to seeing what his replacement does with this opportunity (and with so many young options it's anyone's guess on who that will be). I'm certainly not happy that Andersson is hurt. But sometimes it takes an injury to open the door for someone that will fight for and keep a spot permanently. Hopefully this will just strengthen us overall.

Haha, there are soooo many smart ass things I want to say right now. Instead I'll try to be productive. Move Abby back to center for the time being and call up Pulkkinen or Callahan. Other option is to finally give Ferraro a ticket to the big show.

As if!!!

You just know Emdog's coming.

As crazy as this sounds, it might actually be a blessing in disguise. Andersson is pretty good at face-offs, but brings almost nothing else to the table on a consistent basis. I'm looking forward to seeing what his replacement does with this opportunity (and with so many young options it's anyone's guess on who that will be). I'm certainly not happy that Andersson is hurt. But sometimes it takes an injury to open the door for someone that will fight for and keep a spot permanently. Hopefully this will just strengthen us overall.

In our case it only takes like half the team being injured to have the door open for someone who will fight for a spot and keep it permanently lmao

I'm sure Emmerton will take full advantage of the opportunity

Might as well try Ferraro. sheahan wasn't scoring in the AHL either, maybe the NHL would bring something out in him.

I still have faith that he can be a solid fourth line guy, I love his speed and glimmers of what could be!

I just laughed when I received the text that Andy was out now too. Dig deep has a brand new meaning here, Monster the rest of the way!

Edit-I just remembered Monsters out, Jimmy better get his s*** together!

Edited by 13dangledangle

Ha Emmerton recalled and pulkkinen stays put .... Another predictable move ....we gotta hope for a Emmerton pulled groin now?

Emmerton's a center. Pulkkinen's a winger. Andersson's a center.

I'm blaming Emmerton for all these injuries, or at least our situation down the middle. We joked about voodoo dolls earlier in the season, but, at this point, that's about as reasonable an explanation as any.

Emmerton's a center. Pulkkinen's a winger. Andersson's a center.

I'm blaming Emmerton for all these injuries, or at least our situation down the middle. We joked about voodoo dolls earlier in the season, but, at this point, that's about as reasonable an explanation as any.

Haha .... I expected Emmerton to be called up but we need goal scoring and Teemu can shoot .... Just rather wish they'd try and change something up maybe and put Franzen at center and call up Teemu fora few games .... Franzen legwand sheahan glendening just gives us 3 better lines I'd have to think

Just wish we weren't so predictable .... Like you said seems emmertons always being called up

Are other teams have this many glass players? It is beyond laughable how many injuries there are this year. I was hopeful after Friday's Devils game that the kids could take over for the vets, but that Rangers game was abysmal. I hope NY's defense just had the game of their careers and it wasn't just that the Wings' offense was that weak (even Tatar, who is usually Datsyukian, was shut down the whole night).

I really hope Emmerton's stay is short lived, I'd rather see Glendening.

Haha .... I expected Emmerton to be called up but we need goal scoring and Teemu can shoot .... Just rather wish they'd try and change something up maybe and put Franzen at center and call up Teemu fora few games .... Franzen legwand sheahan glendening just gives us 3 better lines I'd have to think

Just wish we weren't so predictable .... Like you said seems emmertons always being called up

Don't get me wrong, I have way more love for Pulkkinen than I do for Emmerton. But I don't think moving Franzen to center is a great idea, though it is an idea. If anyone should feel slighted, it's Ferraro.

What a mess. I hope heads roll. I don't know whose heads, and I don't know what for exactly, but I don't much care. Punishment. Reparations. Justice.

Are other teams have this many glass players? It is beyond laughable how many injuries there are this year. I was hopeful after Friday's Devils game that the kids could take over for the vets, but that Rangers game was abysmal. I hope NY's defense just had the game of their careers and it wasn't just that the Wings' offense was that weak (even Tatar, who is usually Datsyukian, was shut down the whole night).

I really hope Emmerton's stay is short lived, I'd rather see Glendening.

What I'd give to see Glendening play....oh, wait.

Edited by rrasco

With the way Franzen has played since the Olympics they shouldn't even think of moving him to center. Dont disrupt him while streaking or your likely to set him off into the inevitable 15 game goalless streak.