• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 number9

number9

All The Best Players Wear A 9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:31 AM

Lashoff is 23 years old and has played less than 100 games in the NHL.  He's got good size and is a decent puck mover.  

I wouldn't mind if they packaged him in a deal, but I think there's also hope he could still develop into a solid defensive d-man for the Wings.

Rather have him than Kindl for sure. Lashoff just seems pretty blah so far. Not bad, just blah

Am I the only one who doesn't want a part of Erhoff because of the 10 year contract, AAV $4? 

And it's going to take alot to get Edler I reckon, based on this years deadline. 

I wouldn't mind it, 4 million is pretty cheap for him and the cap should keep going up over the years, so in theory that number will look better and better as the years go on. Still risky though yes.

#42 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,561 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:24 AM

Lashoff was always a plug. He's solid as a fill in, which is fine, but he's not a full time roster player and likely never will be.

I'm excited about the chance to overhaul the defense this summer, but I'm worried Holland's strategy is just to wait a few years and hope the kids somehow become elite.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#43 Andy Pred 48

Andy Pred 48

Coming soon,"the slovak line" Marek and 2 Toms!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:04 PM

I see Kindl is the odd man out again tonight against the Oilers, writing on the wall?

"What are you guys doing?" Reggie Dunlop
"Putting on the foil coach" Jeff Hanson
"Yeah, every game, you want some coach?" Steve Hanson
"Er, no. No thanks guys." Reggie Dunlop
"Make sure they don't leave the bench!" Reggie Dunlop.

#44 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:25 PM

@Slapshotg0al: Wow, Niklas Kronwall played 30:20 tonight. The next closest was Ericsson with 23:21. Kronner played 7 mintes more than anyone else. Yikes

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg