• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

3/11 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

It was irrelevant. The cross check was negated by the dive. The refs were only calling two for boarding, so Smith having balls didn't cost the team at all.

I guarantee it would have been a 5 minute boarding call if he didn't IMMEDIATELY get up and then cross check the player. Once again, rookie mistake.

Oh so that's what it's like to have a goalie that can steal games for you? Total domination for the Wings but it's still 1-1. Can't even get excited bout the Wings with all these injuries and the way this season has gone.

I guarantee it would have been a 5 minute boarding call if he didn't IMMEDIATELY get up and then cross check the player. Once again, rookie mistake.

So it's a rookie mistake because he didn't fake an injury??? The real problem is he has to fake the injury to get the right call. Rookie mistake not an NHL joke of officiating.

Why would the retaliation affect the original call? That had no impact on the boarding.

Great period by the Wings. Shame it's tied, but if they keep up that effort, this game will go in their favor. Mrazek looks sharp.

right, but if howie was in net, it would be what was howarddoing, terrible call, put gus in. I like Mrazek, and it wasn't his fault, but for some reason people around here hate on howie worse then franzen

Except Mrazek is 21, and isn't making 6 million dollars / year. Howie blows this year, no stat will change that.

Stop watching the Cansucks dude....some teams players get up if they're not injured and don't mind sticking up for themselves. And rookies usually have vets that stick up for them.

right, but if howie was in net, it would be what was howarddoing, terrible call, put gus in. I like Mrazek, and it wasn't his fault, but for some reason people around here hate on howie worse then franzen

his contract

Except Mrazek is 21, and isn't making 6 million dollars / year. Howie blows this year, no stat will change that.

This. I think the thing people don't get, is alot of us don't hate Howard. In fact, alot of us like him quite a bit. But calling a spade a spade, he's been s*** this season. He has 13 goddamn wins in March. Him getting going is the most important factor in whether we get in or not.

I think it's just because he has been so bad this year. You just expect the puck to go in at critical points during the game when he is in. I am a huge Howard fan, but I have very little confidence in him when it comes down to it. It's also probably because we need him to be the best player on the ice, and he flat out has been average or below average all season long. I just hope he can right the ship next season because he is making way too much to be playing the way he is.