• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

3/13 Around The League - Eastern Conference Playoff Race

Rate this topic

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

There are some big games today that include teams we are competing with to make the playoffs.

wL3I937.png

A8LdKOl.png

Most important game of the night IMO is the Columbus/SJ game. Other than that, it would obviously be great if both the Rangers and Lightning lost. Seems that trade hasn't worked out too well for either yet.

How has Stamkos looked since his return? Lost without MSL? Lotta respect for #91.

Also would like to see the Hurricanes lose. Although they look out of reach right now, one hot streak and they're making this a 5 team race instead of 4

The good or bad thing is the Wings have games remaining against most of the teams they are competing with in the standings. Even Toronto, if they lose in LA tonight, is still fairly catchable. The Wings have three games in-hand and play the Leafs twice still. So, they somewhat still control their own destiny, but that requires actually winning the games.

Edited by GoWings1905

Have you guys seen the schedule the Wings have? Besides the one we are currently in, there is only one more 2 day break between games for the Wings. Meanwhile we have two (maybe even three, I can't remember) back-to-backs, and everything else is game every other day. Not to mention the quality of the opposition, and the fact that the Wings are decimated with injuries, which makes this last month chock full of adversity.

I'm worried that if the Wings get into the playoffs they'll be too burned out to make a run!

Woo, NYR lose. Now let's hope that TOR does as well.

Great news. I just saw that. Rangers have the Jets tomorrow in Winnipeg too. And the Jets are also fighting for their playoff lives. If TO loses tonight it would be great. It's a slim chance but the Wings can still sneak in. I really think if the Wings get in this year it will be no more than 1 or 2 points. It could even come down to the last game of the year. And that sucks because we play St Louis on the ROAD.

Great news. I just saw that. Rangers have the Jets tomorrow in Winnipeg too. And the Jets are also fighting for their playoff lives. If TO loses tonight it would be great. It's a slim chance but the Wings can still sneak in. I really think if the Wings get in this year it will be no more than 1 or 2 points. It could even come down to the last game of the year. And that sucks because we play St Louis on the ROAD.

Let's hope st Louis has nothing to play for that game and rest their stars, crossed fingers ;-)