• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#21 SDavis35

SDavis35

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:05 PM

yes, our ROW sucks so we have to be ahead of Philly and the BJ's. Only the Caps have a worse ROW than we do.

Leafs do too if I'm not mistaken. (Chances of catching them aren't looking good though.)

#22 Playmaker

Playmaker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:12 PM

Its really not. 

#23 wings4thecup06

wings4thecup06

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:39 PM

Alfie on the 3rd line (as he's been for the last little while, playing with guys who have little offensive tendencies) makes me wonder if he's hurting a little, but at this stage, if he sat it out, it might be dead and buried for this team playoff wise. 

Or maybe he's just slumping and Babs doesn't want to put too much pressure on him by playing him against the top lines of everyone else

Edited by wings4thecup06, 14 March 2014 - 02:40 PM.

temp 1

#24 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

"Must Win" really means if we don't win tonight we are eliminated from playoff contention. This isn't the case. 

I know we are drawing close to playoffs, but stuff like this can be kept in the pre-game GDT threads instead of daily new threads. When it comes down to the wire and the last game or two I can see this being justified, but for the time being, let's avoid flooding the General Discussion area with new threads like this before every game, we have the GDT to discuss today's game, so we can carry on over there. 

Thanks. 

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg