• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/14 GDT : Edmonton Oilers 1 at Red Wings 2 (F/SO)

Rate this topic

Man this GDT is weak tonight. I guess everyone has given up on the Wings.

Or people aren't on LGW because it's nothing but people complaining about how we suck? Or because it's a Friday night and people are out? Most of the people here are die hards, and some of us have been Wings fans long enough to remember what *really* losing was like. I doubt this season will push all but a handful away.

Sorry if I'm being overly sensitive, it's been a day...

Or people aren't on LGW because it's nothing but people complaining about how we suck? Or because it's a Friday night and people are out? Most of the people here are die hards, and some of us have been Wings fans long enough to remember what *really* losing was like. I doubt this season will push all but a handful away.

Haha it's all good. It's only 6:00 here, so I didn't think about the other factors.

But... you're still giving out butt pats if they win tonight... right?

I've been impressed with Pulkinen. He really does think shoot first, which is kinda refreshing. I have to admit, I'm nervous as hell having him on the point in the power play, on the event a bad bounce leads to an odd man rush.

I liked the hit he gave and the wrap around try but he hasn't played enough for me to have a strong feeling about him yet.

I can't even remember the last time I saw a hip check in a wings game so good job Pulks!

konstantinov-hit-on-lemieux-o.gif

The fact that after two periods the Wings have only 1 goal against a terrible Edmonton tea

m is just pathetic.

With all our injuries, we are not really that much better then Edmonton right now. Especially on D.

Not all that surprising since the Wings have basically two NHL calibre lines at the moment. Plus Franzen and Nyquist have slowed down, so there aren't many sources of offense playing.

We've got plenty when compared to Edmonton.