• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DRW Dominance

Ryan Ellis

Rate this topic

What would it take to scoop this kid outta Nashville? Was watching their game last night and forgot he was even there.

Nashville top four is Weber, Josi, Del Zotto, Jones. Where does that leave Ellis?

Very offensive minded in junior. Right handed shot, PP guy. Younger Rafalski type?

Kronwall Dekeyser

Ericcsson Ellis

Smith Lashoff/stay at home vet?

What would it take to scoop this kid outta Nashville? Was watching their game last night and forgot he was even there.

Nashville top four is Weber, Josi, Del Zotto, Jones. Where does that leave Ellis?

Very offensive minded in junior. Right handed shot, PP guy. Younger Rafalski type?

Kronwall Dekeyser

Ericcsson Ellis

Smith Lashoff/stay at home vet?

Past his slapshot, he doesn't have much to offer. Not a particularly good passer, which Rafs very much was and he's not good defensively which is why it took him so long to break into Nashville and why when you watch Preds games you more or less forget he's on the team. Very sheltered ice time.

so was rafalski. he ended up to be pretty good i'd say.

Not a fan I guess. Hopefully he's grown up because when I watched him juniors, he was such a whiner. My nickname for him was Captain Whiney!

Not a fan I guess. Hopefully he's grown up because when I watched him in juniors, he was such a whiner. My nickname for him was Captain Whiney!

Past his slapshot, he doesn't have much to offer. Not a particularly good passer, which Rafs very much was and he's not good defensively which is why it took him so long to break into Nashville and why when you watch Preds games you more or less forget he's on the team. Very sheltered ice time.

is that ice time sheltered though because he can't crack the top four? which is not really a huge negative considering who is in their top four currently.

a good comparison i think would be sheltering tatar on the fourth line. how good would he be playing 7 minutes a game?

i dunno.....i don't see holland making a huge splash or anything....maybe an ellis type is all he is capable of.

Once upon a time Nashville also had Cody Franson and Ryan Suter.

I want their defensive scout...

How far did that get them into the playoffs? All they have ever had is good defence. But the best defence in the world isn't going to help if your team never has any offensive weapons.