• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

Maple Leafs 2 @ Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Wings win 5 to 4, Smith gets all five in only 10 min of ice time.. their 4 are all off Quincy mistakes, he even fires one right past Jimmy.

Now what do we do?? Can't have Quincy on D but how can you take Smith off forward after that performance?! Ahhhhh

I'm excited as well to see Smith as a forward, this could be a good thing. Mathieu Dandenault was a forward before he converted to a defenseman and of course Scotty Bowman used to play Fedorov on the back end with great success.

Great GDT FlashyG.

The only thing I would've corrected is those sad group of losers from Toronto should have headshots of them crying and covered in tears ala Sidney Crosby - cause that is all they do. Over-hyped one dimensional players like Kessel and Phaneuf lead the way and their fanbase couldn't even name the other 29 teams in the league.

Must win? Aside from the obvious 2 points and our position in the standings, it is also a game in which every idiot from that city feel is THEIR Stanley Cup. Beat the Red Wings and they say they are Cup contenders. LMFAO

So I'd really like to see another loss tacked on to their soon to be exposed fraudulent season. A team going nowhere come mid-April.

Go Wings [except Bertuzzi]!!

I'm excited as well to see Smith as a forward, this could be a good thing. Mathieu Dandenault was a forward before he converted to a defenseman and of course Scotty Bowman used to play Fedorov on the back end with great success.

So was E52.

Awesome GDT Flashy.

I hope Smith at forward helps him find his niche. How cool would it be if he was playing tge wrong position all along?

He's looked great when he jumps into the offense at the goal mouth. It's a reach but we're about due for a lucky break, right?

What an embarrassing season. Heads should roll.

We need goals. That's probably what it comes down to.

If it was about goals I assume they'd call up Callahan since he's second on the Griffs in goals, rather than convert a defenseman to forward (all put ensuring he won't score). Babs likely wants Smith for his perceived forechecking ability and "heavyness", which will yield exactly zero goals, make our defense weaker, and take a chance away from a kid who's worked his tail off for an opportunity to play a game with the big club.

Dont worry Kip, someone WILL be hurt by next game. Dirty Harry will be up soon enough.

Nah, Babs will dress Howard as a forward, start McCollum in goal and have Mrazek back him up...ya know...cuz any hockey player is just as good as any other player at any position in the mind of the "best coach in the NHL". Ugh.

I love Bert, but I hope Ferraro goes tonight. Gotta see what he can do, and no time like the present. Smith at forward is interesting too, gonna be something. All the hoopla and this is a huge game, f*** the Leafs, lets win.