• Please log in to reply
647 replies to this topic

#641 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,169 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:00 PM

@asktheduffer: #Leafs Carlyle on #redwings: "I thought interference was supposed to be called in the NHL. We felt there was a lot of interference."

@asktheduffer: #leafs Carlyle on #redwings: "When you go in to forecheck, they step in front of people, holding people up."

@asktheduffer: #leafs Carlyle on #redwings: "Youve got give them credit. They disguised it. They did a better job than we did."

SUTTAL INTAHFIRINSE

*plays air guitar*

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#642 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,997 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:24 PM

@asktheduffer: #Leafs Carlyle on #redwings: "I thought interference was supposed to be called in the NHL. We felt there was a lot of interference."

@asktheduffer: #leafs Carlyle on #redwings: "When you go in to forecheck, they step in front of people, holding people up."

@asktheduffer: #leafs Carlyle on #redwings: "Youve got give them credit. They disguised it. They did a better job than we did."

SUTTAL INTAHFIRINSE

*plays air guitar*

Somewhere Eddie Olczyk is nodding his head approvingly. 

Which should be a meme for whenever the Wings do something poorly

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#643 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,227 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

SUTTAL INTAHFIRINSE

*plays air guitar*

GoWings1905, on 16 Mar 2014 - 7:21 PM, said:

Maybe the Wings can subtle interference their way to a victory.

Whatever works.  

Methinks Carlyle's been hanging out with Enzo.

Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#644 Smite

Smite

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

SUTTAL INTAHFIRINSE

*plays air guitar*

Not like I had a lot of respect for Carlyle before the HBO 24-7. But seeing that these comments does not surprise me. His bully mentality with his no one plays fair attitude.

When he told his centermen to hack someone after loosing a draw cause you got beat was a sign of his poor sportsmanship. 

When your coach or leader is a crybaby, your team is a crybaby. 

Stay classy Toronto.

"When the cast comes off, I ask my doctor, 'Have I recovered so I can play the violin?' The doctor says, 'But of course you can play the violin.' I say, 'Wow, this is great. Before this injury, I could never play violin at all. I must break the other hand so I can play guitar.'" –Pavel Datsuk on breaking his hand

#645 GoWings1905

GoWings1905

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 5,394 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

You lost to an AHL team, Randy. I think there are bigger problems at hand than interference.

"To whom much is given, much is expected."

#646 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 17,017 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:55 PM

Somewhere Eddie Olczyk is nodding his head approvingly. 

Which should be a meme for whenever the Wings do something poorly

Like a gif of Chelios cutting in front of the camera with Mick and Ken.  

"Subtle Interference!!"

#647 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

Too bad Carlyle left Anaheim, he and his smug mug fit in well there.

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#648 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

SUTTAL INTAHFIRINSE

*plays air guitar*

xCTDMun.png

Edited by marcaractac, 19 March 2014 - 07:34 PM.