• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/20 GDT - Penguins 4 at Red Wings 5 (OT)

Rate this topic

Making the pilgrimage to this one from Central Ohio with my misguided pens fan wife. Per her request we wiill be rocking the customized jerseys with our last names on them (least I have the winged wheel on my chest) behind the goal in Section 115. Here is hoping that the boys in Red deal death and destruction to the flightless birds, that I see the red light come on in front of me in periods 1 and 3 (while it appears broken in period 2) and I have a happy drive home as my wife sleeps off a stinging loss.

LGW

Every time I look at our lineup on paper I want to puke. It's easy enough to ignore it during the game because you don't see all the names in the same place at the same time, but god do I hate seeing it listed.

Here's hoping they can ride Nyquist and "subtly interfere" their way to a victory tonight!

Making the pilgrimage to this one from Central Ohio with my misguided pens fan wife. Per her request we wiill be rocking the customized jerseys with our last names on them (least I have the winged wheel on my chest) behind the goal in Section 115. Here is hoping that the boys in Red deal death and destruction to the flightless birds, that I see the red light come on in front of me in periods 1 and 3 (while it appears broken in period 2) and I have a happy drive home as my wife sleeps off a stinging loss.

LGW

Why did you marry a Pens fan again? That should be a dealbreaker 10 times out of 10.

We usually play the Penguins well. Hopefully they play up to them. And the Pens D is pretty bad, too. Go all out on offense and we might be okay.

The guys need to subdue Franzen in the locker room, and beat him constantly with rolled up Crosby jerseys for 30-45 minutes prior to taking the ice for practice.

Wow..here comes the biggest, most important stretch of our season. I hate Pittsburgh and I hope each of their players gets a nice dose of irritable bowel syndrome. Time to step up boys. Save the season NOW. No excuses. No blaming injuries or bad refereeing. Just play your butts off. Here's to a win for a hungry and desperate team. GO WINGS!