• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/20 GDT - Penguins 4 at Red Wings 5 (OT)

Rate this topic

Wow I saw a different angle where it looked like it got him in the stomach. The thigh? He goes down from that? Legwand must have super natural strength. 5 mins was good enough. If he gets suspended Neal better be suspended with the cross check to the head.

And Neal only got 2 minutes when he also should have got 5 for a BLATANT HEADSHOT....those things the NHL is trying to eliminate more than anything.

There is an obvious hesitation from the point he jabs him to the point where he suddenly is in "agonizing pain" and collapses like he was just shot.

He could have been making sure the ref was looking or make sure it wasn't a teammate that accidentally bumped him before putting on that little show.

If Malkin doesn't sell it like he did, that's likely a 2 minute penalty. It's a joke if Legwand gets a suspension for that.

yeah okay...you keep telling yourself that...

If you think a weak ass butt end to the midsection is worse than a cross check to the head, then you must be a Pens fan. That's just ridiculous bud. I've been hit with both, and I'll take the butt end any day of the week over a head shot.

There is an obvious hesitation from the point he jabs him to the point where he suddenly is in "agonizing pain" and collapses like he was just shot.

He could have been making sure the ref was looking or make sure it wasn't a teammate that accidentally bumped him before putting on that little show.

If Malkin doesn't sell it like he did, that's likely a 2 minute penalty. It's a joke if Legwand gets a suspension for that.

"yeah okay.....you just keep telling yourself that" :lol:

Guest RyaN_84

Keep telling yourself you aren't a troll.

i am not, i am just preventing myself from saying something that might get me banned,

but i promised to be good.

so with that everyone has their opinions, and i respect that..

i really hope the wings continue to play like they did tonight, it will make for an exciting finish to the regular season.

I guess what I'm saying is, not converting on a key PP can really come back to haunt you, it seems. I guess it's sort of a truism, but it's my truism.

I got your meaning, I just meant that when the Wings D doesn't have to worry about offense they seem to defend better.

Guest RyaN_84

What happened to ToMatoTomTom or whatever his name was?

:lol:

that would be me!

ha! GMR ;)

and it was ToMaToToWnWiNgsFan...somethin like that

Edited by RyaN_84

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

no

i just happen tobe a fan of both teams.. been a pens fan since 1989 and a wings fan since i moved close to detroit back in 94. i had no idea they would have a future rivalry...so when they met in 08 and 09 i was torn in a way. but i still cheered for the penguins.

this is actually my first time on this account in like..over a year.

i was on my facebook account since.

woooo go teams! playoff hockey is around the corner!

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

WHAT A FREAKING GAME!

Fast paced and tons of scoring.

Glad the flightless birds got their wings clipped.

Whew!

flightless birds?

im smiling at 94 points...

Guest RyaN_84

lol wooops meant to go on my fb account lol

i like that you red wings fans are full of happiness and joy
because you beat the better team tonight!
the thought of the red wings not making the playoffs just...doesnt...seem...right....

flightless birds?

If you think that's funny you're probably downright beside yourself when you think about how your team just dropped three straight to mediocre teams. Bodes really well for your chances of getting past Boston, Tampa, Montreal, or Philly...

Oh s***, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say Philly this close to a Pens' fan's bedtime. I don't want to give you nightmares. Have a good sleep, you'll probably drift away like a baby knowing your team absolutely murders bottom feeders like Detroit...oh wait. Nighty night.

Just being silly. :w00t:

flightless birds?

Penguins (order Sphenisciformes, family Spheniscidae) are a group of aquatic, flightless birds living almost exclusively in the Southern Hemisphere, especially in Antarctica.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penguin

If you think that's funny you're probably downright beside yourself when you think about how your team just dropped three straight to mediocre teams. Bodes really well for your chances of getting past Boston, Tampa, Montreal, or Philly...

Oh s***, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say Philly this close to a Pens' fan's bedtime. I don't want to give you nightmares. Have a good sleep, you'll probably drift away like a baby knowing your team absolutely murders bottom feeders like Detroit...oh wait. Nighty night.

Teams are entering playoff mode to fight for a playoff berth, so it is of no surprise the Pens are starting to lose. #regularseasonteam

Guest RyaN_84

well i can only hope the wings play like they did tonight in their upcoming games.

it will make for an exciting finish to the season!

Not game related but thought it was interesting, so I'll post it here.

Bill Shaikin ✔ @BillShaikin

Follow

#Angels trade Mike Scioscia's kid to #Cubs for Wayne Gretzky's kid. Seriously: 1B Matt Scioscia for OF Trevor Gretzky.

Didn't know Wayne's kid played baseball.

Edited by wings87

Mods remove my posts, and I still bask in my nuclear sunshine. We're the Detroit Red Wings, maybe you've heard, winning big games is what we do! Welcome opposing fans, you're truly welcome, but please believe we're not rolling over on some trash talk.

I just moved to Washington D.C. for work, and you wouldn't believe how Caps fan get punked by Pens, Bruins, and Flyers fans around here. I was in a Caps bar about two weeks ago and they lost to the Flyers. Bunch of Flyers fan walked up in the place and took it over.

Not happening with Wings fans. Not happening in Detroit. Reppin' it till the death of it!