• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Around The League - Eastern Conference Playoff Race

Rate this topic

They have to play a game tomorrow night in jersey with no bernier again which will be a tough game. And then they play st. Louis on Tuesday night which is a tough game followed by philly Friday night and Detroit Saturday night (possibly pav return). If things continue to go bad for the leafs they could be very far out of it after next weekend.

Anyone see Eakins tell off Hall for accidentally squiring him with water? Hahahaha. My God Edmonton sucks. I wonder if they'd trade Eberle

Edit: Not sure if it was an accident or not.

A third of Calgary's shots have gone in.

A third of Calgary's shots have gone in.

I was playing some inFamous, stopped for the night as I'm getting tired. Flipped on the game to see Eakins chewing out Hall. I was like holy lord what did I miss? I feel really bad for Edmonton fans. Their fans along with fans of the Peg are pretty decent. Oiler fans deserve better than this.

Shootout win for the Caps in San Jose. They pull back to even with us, but we still have two games in hand. I don't know how the hell the Caps are doing what they're doing, I just know it needs to stop.

Nothing to worry about. They'll be Toronto and Columbus' problem soon enough

I was playing some inFamous, stopped for the night as I'm getting tired. Flipped on the game to see Eakins chewing out Hall. I was like holy lord what did I miss? I feel really bad for Edmonton fans. Their fans along with fans of the Peg are pretty decent. Oiler fans deserve better than this.

Apparently some fans were tossing Jerseys onto the ice and Scrivens was chucking them back into the crowd?!?!?! Feel bad for those fans

So with Washington playing themselves into it it will become a dogfight till the end. Every bubble team could go on a hot streak or cold streak and play themselves out of it. But man playing Boston would not be something I'll be looking forward too no matter who is getting that 8 place.

I don't get why so many people were going for the Habs last night?.. So short sighted in my opinion, I'd prefer to look at the bigger picture.

With the Habs winning in regulation it put them six points ahead of us and the Leafs just one point ahead of us with two games in hand on both. So, yes it made it much easier to pass one team but we could potential pass both teams and lock up a top three spot in the division.

If the Leafs had won in regulation it would have put them three points ahead of us and the Habs four points ahead of us with two games in hand on both. Both teams would be within reach, we would just have to continue playing well, which I believe we will.

Even if we pass Toronto we are still in a wild card spot, I would much prefer be in a fight for one of those guaranteed top three spots. Just my opinion....

I don't get why so many people were going for the Habs last night?.. So short sighted in my opinion, I'd prefer to look at the bigger picture.

With the Habs winning in regulation it put them six points ahead of us and the Leafs just one point ahead of us with two games in hand on both. So, yes it made it much easier to pass one team but we could potential pass both teams and lock up a top three spot in the division.

If the Leafs had won in regulation it would have put them three points ahead of us and the Habs four points ahead of us with two games in hand on both. Both teams would be within reach, we would just have to continue playing well, which I believe we will.

Even if we pass Toronto we are still in a wild card spot, I would much prefer be in a fight for one of those guaranteed top three spots. Just my opinion....

Baby steps. We just want to get in and get healthy, after that I think we have a dangerous team to take on anyone.