• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Around The League - Eastern Conference Playoff Race

Rate this topic

I have lived through two SCF with my now wife (at that time Fiancee) with us playing Pitt. We barely survived Thursday, unless the trip to the Cup Finals were on the line I would prefer to not play Pitt.

On a random side note, we were seated next to Bert's wife on Thursday and she is about the sweetest woman I have ever met. Also got exceptionally into the game and was high fiving me with every score.

Hmm personally with the way the Bruins are tearing it up right now, I'd much rather play the Pens and have another crack at making Crosby cry. Plus, with the history between the two teams, it would make for a pretty entertaining first round. As Darryl Reaugh would say 'barnburner'.

I'd pretty pissed off if the Bruins pick tonight to lose. And Phoenix is up 3-2 on the Rangers and hopefully Ottawa can pull it off and beat Tampa. And if the Wings can win in regulation tomorrow, that would be HUGE.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

NYR ties the game with 3:28 remaining. Smith left the game prior to that screaming in pain (a NYR player fell on his leg). I'm guessing NYR will win this one.

NYR ties the game with 3:28 remaining. Smith left the game prior to that screaming in pain (a NYR player fell on his leg). I'm guessing NYR will win this one.

For once he wasn't seemingly flopping/selling.