• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Around The League - Eastern Conference Playoff Race

Rate this topic

With Columbus losing, and the Leafs down late, last nights game against Montreal becomes a mulligan. Beat Toronto tomorrow and all of a sudden we're in the drivers seat.

We have to make sure we start the game on time tomorrow. We cannot play the 1st period like he did against Montreal.

We have to make sure we start the game on time tomorrow. We cannot play the 1st period like he did against Montreal.

Normally I'd be scared of that, but Babs comments after the game last night gives me hope. No excuses not to be as desperate as possible from start to finish tomorrow.

Wings should get an easy win tomorrow with the Leafs not having their head coach for the game...cause apparently Riddick Bowe is a huge Leafs fan and is gonna find Carlyle and knock him out for losing tonight... :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24502962/riddick-bowe-says-hell-ko-randy-carlyle-if-leafs-lose-again

Glad to see the Maple Leafs and the BJ's both lost. I just got back from the PA All-State Jazz Band concert, and it made my day.

Sign Bill Lumberg to a PTO, that pic is a good luck charm. :D

A win tomorrow is huge for us. Preferably in regulation to help the ROW tiebreaker. I just hope Riddick didn't scare the Leafs into playing well.

Edited by TheXym