• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Around The League - Eastern Conference Playoff Race

Rate this topic

I want to play Pittsburgh not because it would be easier but because I think it would be fun as s***.

Be careful what you wish for, with Fleury you never know what you are getting he could be allworld or just flop like a flower and with a well rested Malkin coming back I don't want them but at the end of the day if it comes down to it, we need someone to shadow Crosby (Sheahan, Glendening?).

If the Wings are going to make it they deserve a huge amount of kudos, even if they are getting swept in the first round.

I hate Columbus almost as much as I hate Anaheim and San Jose combined.

Meh. Columbus actually needs to make the playoffs to help grow the game in Ohio. Continually losing year in and year out is not good at all. For that reason, I hope they actually get out of the first round this year.

I'm really starting to hate the Columbus Blue Jackets. But I'm also starting to respect them. It would've been all too easy for them to just be happy with not dropping off from last season. "Que sera, sera." But they want this s***, in their bones.

And can I just say: Johansen's going to be a top talent in this league for a long, long time. Kid is a beast.

I hope they actually get out of the first round this year.

As do I, if only because it'd mean the Pens or Bruins would be out.

So Bishop is out for the rest of the regular season and may or may not return in the first round. The Bolts' season has not been without adversity.

And ours has?

I think Callahan is going to great for them in the playoffs as well and I think they can beat Montreal.