• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Around The League - Eastern Conference Playoff Race

Rate this topic

No score at the end of 1 period at the Prudential Center between Rangers and Devils

Not sure who might wear down and start losing in the last 10 games faster, NYR or the Jackets. So I guess go Devils for a regulation win.

I think.

Edited by Jersey Wing

No score at the end of 1 period at the Prudential Center between Rangers and Devils

Not sure who might wear down and start losing in the last 10 games faster, NYR or the Jackets. So I guess go Devils for a regulation win.

I think.

With NYR and Columbus fighting for that 3rd spot in their division, that leaves one going for a wild card spot. SO I agree with hoping the Devils win. I know our chances statistically increase with a NYR regulation win, but I'm confident the Wings can avoid the Devils catching up with them.

On coach's corner Don Cherry says Quincey's poke check on Malkin is the play that will get us into the playoffs

Well subsequently Alfe's goal would be that play because even with the poke check we could have lost. Realistically any big play that went our way that game could have been the one to get us into the playoffs. We just gotta keep winning.

Well subsequently Alfe's goal would be that play because even with the poke check we could have lost. Realistically any big play that went our way that game could have been the one to get us into the playoffs. We just gotta keep winning.

Both were big no doubt. No use dwelling on which one is the play as the entire end to that game is what matters. Alfie's goal doesn't happen without Quincey's pokecheck. Wings *might* not have won without Alfie's goal. This kind of thing could be disputed forever lol

With NYR and Columbus fighting for that 3rd spot in their division, that leaves one going for a wild card spot. SO I agree with hoping the Devils win. I know our chances statistically increase with a NYR regulation win, but I'm confident the Wings can avoid the Devils catching up with them.

I rather have the teams below us, stay below us. We are in the 8th spot now, no need to have them catch up

The ACC is so much louder in the preseason lol

This.

Njd are 6 points back, I'd rather them win before a team with 1 point more then us.

And because of this, I'd like Toronto to win in regulation tonight. Give us a chance to leapfrog both the Leafs and Habs if we keep winning.

Edited by marcaractac

Reimer is terrible. The Leafs look like the most vulnerable team around the Red Wings right now.

Leafs look like the most vulnerable because it's the same tune that happened in Anaheim. Carlyle looks to have lost the team, and after his comments about Reimer and the feud between him and Kadri the lockerroom is a mess.