• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Around The League - Eastern Conference Playoff Race

Rate this topic

You do realize Zetterberg was a beast in that series? He won't be available for round 1. Pretty much only reason I'm picking the Bruins is because we don't have Z or E. If we did, the Wings could probably win this series.

Ya but we have nyquist sheahan Tatar jurco and glendening

Eddie O is such a POS. Watching the Pens/Flyers game, and he word for word just said, while talking about the Red Wings: "Welcome to the Eastern Conference. Having to play Boston in the first round" literally laughing as he said it. Absolute joke this guy gets to do color for national broadcast games.

Where's Edzo today?Welcome to the Western conference without Detroit.Having to play St.Louis in the first round... :lol:

You do realize Zetterberg was a beast in that series? He won't be available for round 1. Pretty much only reason I'm picking the Bruins is because we don't have Z or E. If we did, the Wings could probably win this series.

I don't think Z will make or break this series. While he would be a HUGE boost, I don't think we should be counting the Wings out.

We've played up to good teams all year long, and we've beaten some pretty good ones the last 2 months, including Boston.

As you could see from Sunday's game, this team works hard, which means they won't die easily.

Pavel is looking like he's about to break out - he was awesome sunday I thought. That could be huge.

We've got more speed than they have, and we all know speed wreaks havoc.

If we can steal one on the road, anything can happen.

LGW!

Don't forget our X-Factor: Johan Franzen. If he shows up for even two or three games, the Wings can win. Way I see it is the Wings just have to hang at .500 until Z gets back. Even if he's still not 100% Boston will have to match against him, freeing up Nyquist or the kids.

We know the Wings can hang in there. They've done it all season long.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2