• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#61 dragonballgtz

dragonballgtz

Yu-Gi-HOE

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

Reimer making Carlyle look just 'OK' as a coach.

Glenn Healy would not stop ripping on Reimer tonight. What a tool

#62 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:55 PM

I did, which is why I'm glad Holland didn't go for him.

No kidding - this guy makes Franzen look like Zetterberg out there in terms of effort off the puck. (Franzen has actually been very good lately and I'm not trying to say he hasn't been).

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?

#63 wings_fanatic

wings_fanatic

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

They have to play a game tomorrow night in jersey with no bernier again which will be a tough game. And then they play st. Louis on Tuesday night which is a tough game followed by philly Friday night and Detroit Saturday night (possibly pav return). If things continue to go bad for the leafs they could be very far out of it after next weekend.

#64 themcityblues

themcityblues

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

Time for San Jose to wipe up the Caps.

#65 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:09 PM

Anyone see Eakins tell off Hall for accidentally squiring him with water? Hahahaha. My God Edmonton sucks. I wonder if they'd trade Eberle

Edit: Not sure if it was an accident or not. 

Edited by marcaractac, 22 March 2014 - 11:15 PM.

#66 Mckinley25

Mckinley25

4th Line Grinder

• Bronze Booster
  • 260 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:23 PM

Anyone see Eakins tell off Hall for accidentally squiring him with water? Hahahaha. My God Edmonton sucks. I wonder if they'd trade Eberle

Edit: Not sure if it was an accident or not. 

A third of Calgary's shots have gone in.

#67 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:27 PM

A third of Calgary's shots have gone in.

I was playing some inFamous, stopped for the night as I'm getting tired. Flipped on the game to see Eakins chewing out Hall. I was like holy lord what did I miss? I feel really bad for Edmonton fans. Their fans along with fans of the Peg are pretty decent. Oiler fans deserve better than this.

#68 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,056 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:24 AM

Shootout win for the Caps in San Jose. They pull back to even with us, but we still have two games in hand. I don't know how the hell the Caps are doing what they're doing, I just know it needs to stop.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#69 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:26 AM

Shootout win for the Caps in San Jose. They pull back to even with us, but we still have two games in hand. I don't know how the hell the Caps are doing what they're doing, I just know it needs to stop.

Nothing to worry about. They'll be Toronto and Columbus' problem soon enough

• Nev likes this

#70 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,056 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:31 AM

Nothing to worry about. They'll be Toronto and Columbus' problem soon enough

I WANT TO BELIEVE. lol.

Man, the Oilers are ungodly awful.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#71 wings4thecup06

wings4thecup06

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:20 AM

I was playing some inFamous, stopped for the night as I'm getting tired. Flipped on the game to see Eakins chewing out Hall. I was like holy lord what did I miss? I feel really bad for Edmonton fans. Their fans along with fans of the Peg are pretty decent. Oiler fans deserve better than this.

Apparently some fans were tossing Jerseys onto the ice and Scrivens was chucking them back into the crowd?!?!?! Feel bad for those fans 

temp 1

#72 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:24 AM

So with Washington playing themselves into it it will become a dogfight till the end. Every bubble team could go on a hot streak or cold streak and play themselves out of it.  But man playing Boston would not be something I'll be looking forward too no matter who is getting that 8 place.

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..

#73 DRW Dominance

DRW Dominance

Yzerman=God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:30 AM

ya i thought washington would have dropped out after this 3 game west coast trip.  too bad for us.

2 spots up for grabs....columbus, to, wings, washington....not easy at all.

naked is a state of mind

#74 krsmith17

krsmith17

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:02 AM

I don't get why so many people were going for the Habs last night?.. So short sighted in my opinion, I'd prefer to look at the bigger picture.

With the Habs winning in regulation it put them six points ahead of us and the Leafs just one point ahead of us with two games in hand on both. So, yes it made it much easier to pass one team but we could potential pass both teams and lock up a top three spot in the division.

If the Leafs had won in regulation it would have put them three points ahead of us and the Habs four points ahead of us with two games in hand on both. Both teams would be within reach, we would just have to continue playing well, which I believe we will.

Even if we pass Toronto we are still in a wild card spot, I would much prefer be in a fight for one of those guaranteed top three spots. Just my opinion....

#75 darkmanx

darkmanx

Toronto's Finest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,621 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:17 AM

I don't get why so many people were going for the Habs last night?.. So short sighted in my opinion, I'd prefer to look at the bigger picture.

With the Habs winning in regulation it put them six points ahead of us and the Leafs just one point ahead of us with two games in hand on both. So, yes it made it much easier to pass one team but we could potential pass both teams and lock up a top three spot in the division.

If the Leafs had won in regulation it would have put them three points ahead of us and the Habs four points ahead of us with two games in hand on both. Both teams would be within reach, we would just have to continue playing well, which I believe we will.

Even if we pass Toronto we are still in a wild card spot, I would much prefer be in a fight for one of those guaranteed top three spots. Just my opinion....

Baby steps. We just want to get in and get healthy, after that I think we have a dangerous team to take on anyone.

#76 krsmith17

krsmith17

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:30 AM

I agree, but we can still only control the games that we play. I just think it makes more sense to aim higher when cheering for other teams to win or lose. I was rooting hard for the Leafs last night but I'm not too disappointed, I was just happy it ended in regulation. I can definitely see us looking back at that game at the end of the season when we finish ahead of the Leafs (probably missing the playoffs) and one point behind the Habs in a wild card spot instead of one of those three top division seeds...

#77 Wings3:16

Wings3:16

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:39 AM

I think we can all agree, go Islanders today

Wings in 2013...Bring the Cup back to Hockeytown!

#78 T-Ruff

T-Ruff

BAMF

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:39 AM

The bottom line is that the Habs winning increases the Wings chances of the playoffs, that's the most important thing, getting in the top 3 has been a long shot for a while now

#79 krsmith17

krsmith17

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:58 AM

I understand that but I still disagree with that way of thinking and still wish the Leafs had won last night. I don't care about "the odds". Bottom line, with Montreal winning last night, it gives us a lesser chance in getting a top three in the division and that is what I am aiming for and what the Red Wings should be aiming for.

Let's Go Wings!

#80 matt198913

matt198913

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:09 AM

So with Washington playing themselves into it it will become a dogfight till the end. Every bubble team could go on a hot streak or cold streak and play themselves out of it.  But man playing Boston would not be something I'll be looking forward too no matter who is getting that 8 place.

Much rather play Boston than Pittsburgh, but at this point I just want in
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!