• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

James Neal Cross-Check to Glendening's Head [GIF] - Suspension?

Rate this topic

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

He's known to be a dirty player.

844661647.gif?1395362749

Jokinen got in on the action, too:

PoliteAdventurousIchthyosaurs.gif

Edited by L3T5G0W1NG5

He got roughed up a little right near the net.. took a 1/2 stride away and then hit Malkin in the meat and two veggies while facing away from him. Meanwhile, the linesman was in the right circle watching those two as they trailed the play and he saw the whole thing.

It's the old - "they sometimes miss the first penalty, but they always get the retaliation."

Anybody have a gif or clip of the legwand buttend. I didn't get to see it and can't seem to find it, hard to believe that it was worth a major and that meals crosscheck probably went uncalled.

Edited by FireCaptain

Neal's a repeat offender. He could easily get a couple or even more games. Had Gleny not just shrugged it off like it was nothing, I'd say he would. But with the lack of injury (or even much of a reaction) I wouldn't be at all surprised if he gets away with it.

Guessing Leggy will get at least a few games, since apparently none of our guys got hurt this game.

I really wonder what Glendenning does to piss people off so bad. He must be the greatest s*** talker ever. And I think if Legwand's spear (albeit super stupid) warrants 5 and a game, then so does obviously dirty player Neal's crosscheck to the head.

Edit: and if I recall he gave him a pretty good slash right before he went for the headshot.

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

With Legwand having no history of suspensions I suspect he'll get the maximum fine but no suspension. He'll have the repeat offender tag should he step out of line again.

Neal's already deemed a repeat offender and could face a suspension but with Glendening not being hurt and with the possibilty existing that Shanahan sees it as a punch rather than a crosscheck he could avoid discipline as well.

Either way both plays were incredibly stupid, especially Legwands given the importance of the game and the time left on the clock.

Good god that's bad I was listening to didn't see it but that is so uncalled for that should have been a game I'm betting a 5 game sit for Neil. The jokinen job was also crap. The leggy spear looks like a sell job , hits thigh right about in the pants unless leggy went all hulk no reason for geno to act gun shot.

I really wonder what Glendenning does to piss people off so bad. He must be the greatest s*** talker ever. And I think if Legwand's spear (albeit super stupid) warrants 5 and a game, then so does obviously dirty player Neal's crosscheck to the head.

Edit: and if I recall he gave him a pretty good slash right before he went for the headshot.

heh i said that the other day cause you dont really see him slash or hit people all that hard. i want to hear some of his s*** talk

Whoa. Leggy got him a few inches lower than I thought. I had thought it was the belly. Either way, it's nasty and could cause some serious injuries. I hope there's no suspension since we need him, but I can't argue if there is.