• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/23 GDT: Red Wings vs Wild

Rate this topic

Kindl needs to go he is just awful!! Smith played another unreal game, but kindl somehow continues to get pp time! That is the one thing I do not understand by babs. Other then that I'm not gonna read much into just 16 shots tonight as you could tell they were tired (especially the top line).

Our unofficial top line of Nyquist and Tatar had tons of energy so I would have liked babs to play them more, nonetheless we got a point which was huge. Hopefully wings regroup and are ready for a very hard game Tuesday to win.

Guest Playmaker

No bad calls happen what im saying is that in a game where they only managed 16 shots and had some very bad giveaways when bad calls happen you really don't have a chance, Kronwall's stick getting chopped, Tatar getting tripped, etc. The Franzen no goal yesterday was even worse but it didn't end up hurting the team because they played much better overall than tonight. The huge positive from all this is that they still managed a point even though they didn't play as well as they have in those past 3 games.

They had every chance to win the game, even with the poor defense, the endless number of turnovers and the low number of shots.

Great game by Smith, terrible game by Kindl and Lashoff causing unnecessary pressure against, Franzen took the night off, and disappointingly we gave up yet another two goal lead, including a one goal lead in the third. Luckily Nyquist-Sheahan-Tatar made sure to secure us a point.

Huge game versus Columbus on Tuesday. A loss ties us in points and games-remaining with BJs holding the tie breaker. A win separates us by 4 points, and keeps us above the pack.

They had every chance to win the game, even with the poor defense, the endless number of turnovers and the low number of shots.

not finishing chances especially against Bryz is a part of what constitutes a bad game

I was very happy to get a point out of this one. It was fairly obvious the team didn't have it today, we looked slow and tired and Minnesota looked hungry.

Huge games coming up. We're in a decent position, but a lot will be determined in the next 4-5 games.

got to put up shots against a guy like bryz. s*** he let in 3 on only 16. no energy from most of the team

i have to say miller and glendenning have been awesome. smith i dont even know. night and day difference.

happy with a point and lets face it when we went 2-3 down who honestly thought we'd get back in it?

Next season upgrade on the bottom pairing D, either we keep Q and make him a 5/6 guy with E and

sign a top 2 guy to partner Nik, with DeK and Smiffy as the 3/4 pairing. Marchenko as the #7.

Up front when all are fit to play just a top 6 power forward and we should have a good year as long

as we dont repeat the injury records we set this year.

The next 4 games are going to make or break our p/o push.

happy with a point and lets face it when we went 2-3 down who honestly thought we'd get back in it?

Next season upgrade on the bottom pairing D, either we keep Q and make him a 5/6 guy with E and

sign a top 2 guy to partner Nik, with DeK and Smiffy as the 3/4 pairing. Marchenko as the #7.

Up front when all are fit to play just a top 6 power forward and we should have a good year as long

as we dont repeat the injury records we set this year.

The next 4 games are going to make or break our p/o push.

I say call up Ouellet or Marchenko now, send Kindl to GR or trade him for a case of stick tape.