No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/23 GDT: Red Wings vs Wild

Rate this topic

Guest NHLFanAtHeart

thought wings would win tonight,

but at least came away with a point

He was really good on the PP last year. It's an anomaly how he's still on there this year with his regression.

The way Smitty is playing Babs needs to recognize that and reward him with PP time over Kindl.. Kindl is just awful. As soon as I saw Kindl was on the ice in the OT tonight, I said to myself Oh jeez here comes a long 30-40 seconds of him on the ice and sure enough we get scored on cuz he is just standing there not watching his man.

I still say (and have been saying since) Kindl should have never been drafted. Hated it then, makes me throw up in my mouth now...

Wasn't he pretty damn good for Kitchener? He played with Mike Richards didn't he? That team was good.

The way Smitty is playing Babs needs to recognize that and reward him with PP time over Kindl.. Kindl is just awful. As soon as I saw Kindl was on the ice in the OT tonight, I said to myself Oh jeez here comes a long 30-40 seconds of him on the ice and sure enough we get scored on cuz he is just standing there not watching his man.

Smith, 1 PP chance this year, 1 goal. :lol:

Wasn't he pretty damn good for Kitchener? He played with Mike Richards didn't he? That team was good.

Smith, 1 PP chance this year, 1 goal. :lol:

Even Andersson got power play time tonight. Smith keeps getting passed over, go figure.

Being the "stay at home"-guy fits Kronner better, too. That's why I would've preferred a trade for Ehrhoff to have that top tier offensive minded d-man. It's not that Kronner played remarkably bad on the PP, it's just not his trait. But why not try Smith a the point? He looks as if he's made for that..

Kindl thinks and moves too slowly for this game. He can make a great pass and shot when he has all day. Against a good fore checking team he's going to be at least a -1 most nights.

I find it funny when people say Howard doesn't make the big save. That argument can't be used when you're getting outplayed. Jimmy made like 5 or 6 huge saves at crucial points in the game. Jimmy and goose willed us this point in a game we didn't deserve to win