• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#621 brett

brett

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

also 16 sog in 63 mins not going to cut it in any game. lucky to get 1 point thank you nyquist and tatar

#622 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

i have to say pierre was much more tolerable without his boy eddie 

Edited by jeff48109, 23 March 2014 - 09:19 PM.

#623 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

Guys if a particular poster is bothering you just add them to your profile block. Don't revert to feeding the troll or insulting it. 

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?

#624 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

also 16 sog in 63 mins not going to cut it in any game. lucky to get 1 point thank you nyquist and tatar

Even with the 3 posts we were still under 20.  The goal should be 30 shots anyways.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#625 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:21 PM

They weren't that bad, that's the point.  Every call against the Wings isn't a bad call and every non call against the opposition isn't because of poor officiating.  There is no anti Red Wing conspiracy by Bettman, the officials, the NHL or NBC.

No bad calls happen what im saying is that in a game where they only managed 16 shots and had some very bad giveaways when bad calls happen you really don't have a chance, Kronwall's stick getting chopped, Tatar getting tripped, etc. The Franzen no goal yesterday was even worse but it didn't end up hurting the team because they played much better overall than tonight. The huge positive from all this is that they still managed a point even though they didn't play as well as they have in those past 3 games.

#626 wings_fanatic

wings_fanatic

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

Kindl needs to go he is just awful!! Smith played another unreal game, but kindl somehow continues to get pp time! That is the one thing I do not understand by babs. Other then that I'm not gonna read much into just 16 shots tonight as you could tell they were tired (especially the top line).

Our unofficial top line of Nyquist and Tatar had tons of energy so I would have liked babs to play them more, nonetheless we got a point which was huge. Hopefully wings regroup and are ready for a very hard game Tuesday to win.

#627 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

7 out of 8 points....7th place....should've gotten 2 tonight, but we will win the next 3 anyway and be challenging Montreal for that top 3 spot.

I like you better when you're enthusiastic.  Good s***.  :thumbup:

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#628 Wings10

Wings10

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

ibghtd.jpg

#629 Playmaker

Playmaker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

No bad calls happen what im saying is that in a game where they only managed 16 shots and had some very bad giveaways when bad calls happen you really don't have a chance, Kronwall's stick getting chopped, Tatar getting tripped, etc. The Franzen no goal yesterday was even worse but it didn't end up hurting the team because they played much better overall than tonight. The huge positive from all this is that they still managed a point even though they didn't play as well as they have in those past 3 games.

They had every chance to win the game, even with the poor defense, the endless number of turnovers and the low number of shots.  

#630 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

ibghtd.jpg

:lol: Thanks for the 7 spot.

#631 b.shanafan14

b.shanafan14

One good Swede deserves another!

• Silver Booster
  • 2,872 posts

Great game by Smith, terrible game by Kindl and Lashoff causing unnecessary pressure against, Franzen took the night off, and disappointingly we gave up yet another two goal lead, including a one goal lead in the third. Luckily Nyquist-Sheahan-Tatar made sure to secure us a point.

Huge game versus Columbus on Tuesday. A loss ties us in points and games-remaining with BJs holding the tie breaker. A win separates us by 4 points, and keeps us above the pack.

#632 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

They had every chance to win the game, even with the poor defense, the endless number of turnovers and the low number of shots.  

My favorite hockey saying.  "Hit thef****** net"  Whoever came up with that one isn't stupid.

#633 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:26 PM

not finishing chances especially against Bryz is a part of what constitutes a bad game

#634 WingsAlways

WingsAlways

Grind Line 2.0

• PipPip
  • 339 posts

ibghtd.jpg

"Wow Chicago, you've won four Stanley Cups? Me too! - Kris Draper"

#635 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,347 posts

I was very happy to get a point out of this one. It was fairly obvious the team didn't have it today, we looked slow and tired and Minnesota looked hungry. 

Huge games coming up. We're in a decent position, but a lot will be determined in the next 4-5 games. 

#636 joesuffP

joesuffP

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:29 PM

That whole top line looked gassed. Babs probably could have rode Nyquist's line harder

#637 brett

brett

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:31 PM

got to put up shots against a guy like bryz. s*** he let in 3 on only 16. no energy from most of the team

i have to say miller and glendenning have been awesome. smith i dont even know. night and day difference.

#638 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:31 PM

I would just like to add that Danny Heatley was completely invisible the 2 games we played against the Wild this weekend, all while making 7.5M a season. #50in07

#639 brett

brett

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

That whole top line looked gassed. Babs probably could have rode Nyquist's line harder

babs shoulve had nyquist playing every other shift. franzen can go take a seat. turnover machine

#640 Wings10

Wings10

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:33 PM

10oo740.jpg