Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

3/23 GDT: Red Wings vs Wild

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#641 Andy Pred 48

Andy Pred 48

Coming soon,"the slovak line" Marek and 2 Toms!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:35 PM

happy with a point and lets face it when we went 2-3 down who honestly thought we'd get back in it?

Next season upgrade on the bottom pairing D, either we keep Q and make him a 5/6 guy with E and

sign a top 2 guy to partner Nik, with DeK and Smiffy as the 3/4 pairing. Marchenko as the #7.

Up front when all are fit to play just a top 6 power forward and we should have a good year as long 

as we dont repeat the injury records we set this year.

The next 4 games are going to make or break our p/o push. 

"What are you guys doing?" Reggie Dunlop
"Putting on the foil coach" Jeff Hanson
"Yeah, every game, you want some coach?" Steve Hanson
"Er, no. No thanks guys." Reggie Dunlop
"Make sure they don't leave the bench!" Reggie Dunlop.

#642 atodaso

atodaso

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:38 PM

10oo740.jpg

I think it's still this:

CHOKE.jpg

#643 WingsAlways

WingsAlways

Disgruntled Zamboni Driver

• PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

happy with a point and lets face it when we went 2-3 down who honestly thought we'd get back in it?

Next season upgrade on the bottom pairing D, either we keep Q and make him a 5/6 guy with E and

sign a top 2 guy to partner Nik, with DeK and Smiffy as the 3/4 pairing. Marchenko as the #7.

Up front when all are fit to play just a top 6 power forward and we should have a good year as long 

as we dont repeat the injury records we set this year.

The next 4 games are going to make or break our p/o push. 

I say call up Ouellet or Marchenko now, send Kindl to GR or trade him for a case of stick tape. 

5_zps63dcf56d.jpg

"The Russian Five"    

#644 NitzGuy

NitzGuy

Jr. Prospect

• 18 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

Wow kindl hate stocks have risen dramatically in recent developments.

#645 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,537 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:49 PM

Also if you don't like what certain posters are posting just block them in your preferences.

I can't second this enough. It's made my experience here so much more enjoyable!

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

Just look at how he hangs his sunglasses from his banana hammock in that last pic.  This guyf****** rules. --kipwinger

#646 matt198913

matt198913

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:06 PM

Lashoff was brutal. Good game from Smith Kronwall and Dek
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#647 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:13 PM

Lashoff and Kindl should not be on ice for OT let alone regular season trying to get into playoffs. Horrible pair.

#648 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

Wow kindl hate stocks have risen dramatically in recent developments.

A terrible season after a decent progression last year will do that.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#649 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

kindl is shocking. so easy to knock the puck off him. what the hell happened to him

Was always s***.. And no clue how he gets PP time. Has he ever in his life got a shot through from point? Absolutely brutal in every way.

#650 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,914 posts

I still say (and have been saying since) Kindl should have never been drafted. Hated it then, makes me throw up in my mouth now...

Bring Fedorov Home For A Day!

He Needs To Retire A Red Wing.

When Gordie Leaves Us, the NHL MUST Retire The #9.

#651 NHLFanAtHeart

NHLFanAtHeart

Draftee

• 2 posts

thought wings would win tonight,

but at least came away with a point

#652 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:17 PM

Was always s***.. And no clue how he gets PP time. Has he ever in his life got a shot through from point? Absolutely brutal in every way.

He was really good on the PP last year.  It's an anomaly how he's still on there this year with his regression.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#653 wings_fanatic

wings_fanatic

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:27 PM

He was really good on the PP last year.  It's an anomaly how he's still on there this year with his regression.

The way Smitty is playing Babs needs to recognize that and reward him with PP time over Kindl.. Kindl is just awful. As soon as I saw Kindl was on the ice in the OT tonight, I said to myself Oh jeez here comes a long 30-40 seconds of him on the ice and sure enough we get scored on cuz he is just standing there not watching his man.

#654 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:37 PM

I still say (and have been saying since) Kindl should have never been drafted. Hated it then, makes me throw up in my mouth now...

Wasn't he pretty damn good for Kitchener?  He played with Mike Richards didn't he?  That team was good.

The way Smitty is playing Babs needs to recognize that and reward him with PP time over Kindl.. Kindl is just awful. As soon as I saw Kindl was on the ice in the OT tonight, I said to myself Oh jeez here comes a long 30-40 seconds of him on the ice and sure enough we get scored on cuz he is just standing there not watching his man.

Smith, 1 PP chance this year, 1 goal.  :lol:

#655 Wheelchairsuperhero

Wheelchairsuperhero

Wizard

• PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

Well I'm glad we at least got one point out of it. Smith really flashing his potential again the last couple games. Kindl on the other hand should be given up on at this point. OT aside did anyone see those horrible passes? Kept leading people who had no momentum by like 15 feet.

#656 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

Wasn't he pretty damn good for Kitchener?  He played with Mike Richards didn't he?  That team was good.

Smith, 1 PP chance this year, 1 goal.  :lol:

Even Andersson got power play time tonight. Smith keeps getting passed over, go figure.

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#657 Shinzaki

Shinzaki

Rookie

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:05 PM

Kindl has been a real disappointment this year....he needs to turn it around because it's not like we don't have a number of options for the third pairing developing in the AHL.

#658 matt198913

matt198913

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:33 PM

With out a doubt when E gets back Smith and Kronwall have to stay together. Smith just seems like the puck rushing offensive physical future number 1 we'd thought he'd be with Kronwall.
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#659 The Datsyukian Deke

The Datsyukian Deke

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:04 AM

Being the "stay at home"-guy fits Kronner better, too. That's why I would've preferred a trade for Ehrhoff to have that top tier offensive minded d-man. It's not that Kronner played remarkably bad on the PP, it's just not his trait. But why not try Smith a the point? He looks as if he's made for that..

Lidstrom: "Retiring today allows me to walk away from the game with pride, rather than have the game walk away from me."

#660 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:12 AM

Always liked Smith, future is bright with him here. Dekeyser and Smith are gonna be here for a long time, I hope!