• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#661 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,440 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:30 AM

I must've been watching a different game, because I wasn't very impressed with Smith.

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never. And what wine is so sparkling, what so fragrant, what so intoxicating, as possibility!" - Kierkegaard

#662 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,322 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:42 AM

I must've been watching a different game, because I wasn't very impressed with Smith.

He was jumping in on the rushes, and was getting a lot of offensive opportunities

#663 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 17,958 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:58 AM

Was always s***.. And no clue how he gets PP time. Has he ever in his life got a shot through from point? Absolutely brutal in every way.

Last season Kindl was one of the only guys who could seem to get a shot through from the point. 

Now it's like he's completely forgotten. 

#664 joesuffP

joesuffP

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:26 AM

Kindl thinks and moves too slowly for this game. He can make a great pass and shot when he has all day. Against a good fore checking team he's going to be at least a -1 most nights.

I find it funny when people say Howard doesn't make the big save. That argument can't be used when you're getting outplayed. Jimmy made like 5 or 6 huge saves at crucial points in the game. Jimmy and goose willed us this point in a game we didn't deserve to win