• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Shinzaki

Callahan called up from GR.....

Rate this topic

Ya his speed and size reminds me of Jan Mursak.. or maybe thats just because he is right handed. But I hope he doesn't follow the same trajectory. Wings keep burying him, something happens so they can keep him on the roster and then eventually he gets to old to be a prospect anymore and they cut ties.

The speed is similar, but I don't think it's a great comparison because Ferraro is purporedly much better defensively and does play on special teams.

Don't wanna bring up the jarnkrok debate here but why didn't more people say what you just said about ferraro towards him? What you just said described jarnkrok perfectly before he got dealt

As for Callahan I can't wait to finally see him play for the redwings

Because Ferraro is Wings property. Jarnkrok isn't. No use bringing up things to get the thread off topic.

Ferraro looked alright IMO, but you could tell he wasn't quite ready for the big time just yet, which I think is definitely why Cally is here. They've got to know what these guys can bring before they're out of options, so now the buck has been passed.

I liked what I saw from Pulkkinen. Good speed and a terrific tendency to put the puck on net both of which we need. But he definitely needs more minutes.

Its about time we had a fight tbh. Smith has looked ready to go the last couple of weeks but the refs have always intervened. Do we know if Bert is still out for tomorrow night?

Ok so if we trade Ferraro tomorrow he basically becomes a useless nhl prospect ... Gotcha

That's not what he said, and I'm not really sure why you're so relentlessly combative all the time. He didn't say a single thing about Jarnkrok being "useless", just that it's a distraction on this thread...and ta-da, now we're distracted.

That's not what he said, and I'm not really sure why you're so relentlessly combative all the time. He didn't say a single thing about Jarnkrok being "useless", just that it's a distraction on this thread...and ta-da, now we're distracted.

I'm just saying what he said before described jarnkrok perfectly that's all .... But as soon as jarnkrok was dealt everyone acted like he's some useless nobody prospect we gave up on who will be lucky if he's a bottom 6 guy instead of thinking he was adjusting to playing in the ahl and was a big part of the griffins of late

Anyways you guys are right going off topic here so that'll be the last thing I say

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

Ok so if we trade Ferraro tomorrow he basically becomes a useless nhl prospect ... Gotcha

I'm just saying what he said before described jarnkrok perfectly that's all .... But as soon as jarnkrok was dealt everyone acted like he's some useless nobody prospect we gave up on who will be lucky if he's a bottom 6 guy instead of thinking he was adjusting to playing in the ahl and was a big part of the griffins of late

Anyways you guys are right going off topic here so that'll be the last thing I say

Keep this thread on topic please. And stop putting words in everyone's mouth, as nobody said Jarnkrok is a useless prospect. He simply isn't our prospect. So why dwell on it.

If you're going to continue to post in this thread, please keep on topic and stop dragging my name into an argument that has nothing to do with it.

Happy to see my man Mitch up hope he gets in a scrap!

As I said before, if he gets into a scrap Babs will never play him again, and he might actually kill Callahan if he takes a bad penalty and costs us a point. I'm excited to see the kid play too, but I'm just hoping for a sound defensive game and hard forecheck/hitting from the kid.

Keep this thread on topic please. And stop putting words in everyone's mouth, as nobody said Jarnkrok is a useless prospect. He simply isn't our prospect. So why dwell on it.

If you're going to continue to post in this thread, please keep on topic and stop dragging my name into an argument that has nothing to do with it.

Whatever you say boss

I hope he gets in a fight. Best way to start it is by laying someone out and someone getting the instigator. Than beat the crap out of the guy. Babcock will give you more games if he manages that, especially if hes solid on the PK.

I think even if Bert is back, Cally is in for Emmerton

The last fight was the lover's spat Babs and Cleary had, when Babs benched him.

Aw s***! That was the baddest fight I'd ever seen until Dallas Eakins and Taylor Hall had their tussle. Talk about no-holds barred, did you see Eakins throw that towel at Hall? Oh no you didn't!

Edited by kipwinger

Aw s***! That was the baddest fight I'd ever seen until Dallas Eakins and Taylor Hall had their tussle. Talk about no-holds barred, did you see Eakins throw that towel at Hall? Oh no you didn't!

While that was a doozy, I would have to argue that the Cleary one was worse. I mean, come on! Has anyone seen Cleary since? Does Cleary's knee injury mean that Babs has him caught in a bear trap somewhere? We as a fan base should demand answers. What has that evil doer Babcock done to our beloved Cleary?