• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Son of a Wing

Pens Twitter Fail:Ask Neal Anything...

Rate this topic

Funny true, but how many here wouldn't love to have a 27 year old forward that is 6-2/210 and over the past three seasons averages .50 goals per game? Give me 4 guys just like him! The NHL lets him play like that and it clearly works. may not like his style, but it is effective.

I would love a big goal scoring power forward, but not if he was a cheap shotting dirtbag like Neal.

Funny true, but how many here wouldn't love to have a 27 year old forward that is 6-2/210 and over the past three seasons averages .50 goals per game? Give me 4 guys just like him! The NHL lets him play like that and it clearly works. may not like his style, but it is effective.

I would rather not have some no talent goon on my team thanks. His shot is good yes, but his numbers are ONLY a bi-product of his linemates, on his own he is worthless garbage, except garbage won't cross-check you in the back of the head

I would rather not have some no talent goon on my team thanks. His shot is good yes, but his numbers are ONLY a bi-product of his linemates, on his own he is worthless garbage, except garbage won't cross-check you in the back of the head

I don't like him, but don't let his countless dirty and cheap plays cloud your judgement.

He's big and quick, and he has an awesome shot, with an amazing release.

He's garbage because of the crap he pulls, but hes definitely not without talent.

I think part blame has to go to the Pens organization. I strongly believe they don't only tolerate this behavior they encourage it.

When your captain is know as one of the biggest immature complainers in the league and your owner was known for the same thing. Everyone underneath follows suit.

Exhibit A: Matt Cooke, Watching him this weekend I thought it was a different player. when he tried to change in Pittsburgh they shipped him out.

From Stevie to Lids to Z, what Neal does would not be acceptable.

I bet if you take Neal out of Pittsburgh and to a team with strong veterans he does not do the s*** he does.

my .02

For those that wrote neal has no talent, you are kidding yourself. he has 84 goals in his last 168 games! yes he is cheap, but he is very talented and very good at putting the puck in the net. he is also very good at pissing off the other team, which is his job. Does it great.

For those that wrote neal has no talent, you are kidding yourself. he has 84 goals in his last 168 games! yes he is cheap, but he is very talented and very good at putting the puck in the net. he is also very good at pissing off the other team, which is his job. Does it great.

He is also a huge diver and talks an awful lot of trash for someone with only a handful of career fights at the NHL level. Nobody is saying he has no talent, rather that his statistics are inflated by playing with Crosby and Malkin.

Also, there is a difference between pissing off the opposition in the sense that a guy like Glendening does, by playing hard and finishing every check, and throwing cheapshots like Neal.

C'mon Rich. There's more to a player than the stat line and you know it. Especilly here in Detroit. If Neal was a guy who put up those numbers with an attitude and game like Z or Pav or Nyquist (aka classy) there's not a person anywhere that wouldn't love to have him. But he's a diver and throws cheapshots. That's the part of the player no one here wants, and rightfully so.

Anyways this whole thing on twitter was hockey comedy gold. People are clever. I love it.