#41 jimmyemeryhunter

jimmyemeryhunter

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:33 AM

Don't forget the diving.

I didn't.
That's part of the crap he pulls that makes him trash.

#42 amato

amato

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:37 AM

Cameron Harlacher ‏@Cam_Harlacher 6m
What is the optimal flex on your stick to get the perfect cross check? #AskNeal

Probably my favorite :P thanks for teh lulz Pittsburgh.. who would've thought you'd be good for something around here

Datsyukian

Dat·syu·ki·an [dat-soo-kee-uh n]

adjective

1. When your moves are so amazing and beyond reason, the only way to describe them is "datsyukian."

#43 Smite

Smite

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:15 AM

I think part blame has to go to the Pens organization. I strongly believe they don't only tolerate this behavior they encourage it. 

When your captain is know as one of the biggest immature complainers in the league and your owner was known for the same thing. Everyone underneath follows suit. 

Exhibit A: Matt Cooke, Watching him this weekend I thought it was a different player. when he tried to change in Pittsburgh they shipped him out.

From Stevie to Lids to Z, what Neal does would not be acceptable.

I bet if you take Neal out of Pittsburgh and to a team with strong veterans he does not do the s*** he does.   

my .02

"When the cast comes off, I ask my doctor, 'Have I recovered so I can play the violin?' The doctor says, 'But of course you can play the violin.' I say, 'Wow, this is great. Before this injury, I could never play violin at all. I must break the other hand so I can play guitar.'" –Pavel Datsuk on breaking his hand

#44 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:31 AM

Not my work, but I found this hilarious:

BjlOX4MCEAAZaXY.jpg

Posted Image

#45 Kmahrle83

Kmahrle83

Wings 4 Life!

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

Are your knees bruised from Couturier's face or from your date with Crosby? #askneal

lol

Lets go RED WINGS!!!

#46 Richdg

Richdg

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

For those that wrote neal has no talent, you are kidding yourself. he has 84 goals in his last 168 games! yes he is cheap, but he is very talented and very good at putting the puck in the net. he is also very good at pissing off the other team, which is his job. Does it great.

#47 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,683 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

For those that wrote neal has no talent, you are kidding yourself. he has 84 goals in his last 168 games! yes he is cheap, but he is very talented and very good at putting the puck in the net. he is also very good at pissing off the other team, which is his job. Does it great.

He is also a huge diver and talks an awful lot of trash for someone with only a handful of career fights at the NHL level. Nobody is saying he has no talent, rather that his statistics are inflated by playing with Crosby and Malkin.

Also, there is a difference between pissing off the opposition in the sense that a guy like Glendening does, by playing hard and finishing every check, and throwing cheapshots like Neal.
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#48 nawein

nawein

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:19 AM

C'mon Rich. There's more to a player than the stat line and you know it. Especilly here in Detroit. If Neal was a guy who put up those numbers with an attitude and game like Z or Pav or Nyquist (aka classy) there's not a person anywhere that wouldn't love to have him. But he's a diver and throws cheapshots. That's the part of the player no one here wants, and rightfully so.

Anyways this whole thing on twitter was hockey comedy gold. People are clever. I love it.