• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/25 GDT - Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

there are no words to describe how important these two points are tonight. There can be no floaters out there tonight, from 60:00 - 00:00 Wings need to be full throttle. Jimmy needs to be more than above average, he needs to make the big saves.

I predict a solid showing by Callahan (if he plays.) Lets go guys, we need the next 6 points and we can put year 23 in our back pocket. Next weeks schedule won't be so nice to look at if we have to win out to make it....Boston, Pittsburgh, St. Louis...lets get these points this week.

Well as bad as our PP has been for about three years now I think Babs just puts the units together at random.

Babs: "Ok, first unit is going to be Kronwall, Ericsson, Lashoff, Gustavsson, Mrazek"

Tatar: "Coach those guys are all defensemen and goalies..."

Alfie: "Seriously, at least two of them aren't even in the lineup right now..."

Babs: "That's why you've got to compete..."

Alfie: "What does that even..."

(Short handed goal)

Babs: "PLAY HEAVIER!"

Lmao thanks for the laugh kip, that was hysterical

I wanna see Callahan hitting everything in sight, causing netfront scrums, and whacking away at rebounds. Even a fight if Babs allows it.

We need all the toughness we can get with our fragile players going into the Eastern Confrence playoffs. Callahan, Bert, E, Abby, Smitty, even Glendening together is a group with not alot but, some sandpaper that is much needed when other teams like PHI/BOS run our stars.

Hoping we win tonight. Its pretty dependent on if Jimmy and Mule show up. 3-2 wings. (Mule, Callahan, Miller)

Well as bad as our PP has been for about three years now I think Babs just puts the units together at random.

Babs: "Ok, first unit is going to be Kronwall, Ericsson, Lashoff, Gustavsson, Mrazek"

Tatar: "Coach those guys are all defensemen and goalies..."

Alfie: "Seriously, at least two of them aren't even in the lineup right now..."

Babs: "That's why you've got to compete..."

Alfie: "What does that even..."

(Short handed goal)

Babs: "PLAY HEAVIER!"

:lol: Nice.

will be a very important game and the team better be ready for some pushback in the third, which will definately happen.

Lol other teams coaches on playing the wings, "Alright boys just dont let the Red Wings be up by more than 4 goals going into the 3rd period. If we do that we'll win forsure".