• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/25 GDT - Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

So Zetterberg would have been out regardless from sitting at home for 3 weeks?

What does Datsyuk signing a deal change as far as this season goes? This season he put the Olympics ahead of the Wings. The deal guarantees him money whether he's playing these last 25 games or not.

Z's had some chipped disc in his back floating around or something. Dats tried to battle through and hope to get better, but he didn't. But he's late 30's, it's the last Olympics for him likely and it was in his home Country. I'd give him s*** if he didn't go.

Good thing we have quality depth.

The refs are really pissing me, either call every thing or nothing. A little hook gets called and a two hander to the face gets missed. My new phrase for the day selective reffing.

I miss the old NHL, when you could beat the s*** out of the other team and nothing would get called.

That's why you and Crym..........................you are here to comfort us and bring us back to earth.

BTW, how did Howard look on those goals? Do you think Price could have stopped it?

Depends on his defense or if his own players are kicking the puck in their own net. ;)

So Zetterberg would have been out regardless from sitting at home for 3 weeks?

What does Datsyuk signing a deal change as far as this season goes? This season he put the Olympics ahead of the Wings. The deal guarantees him money whether he's playing these last 25 games or not.

Yeah, he would be out. HE HAD A ******* DISC LODGED IN HIS ******* NERVE!!! You have to have surgery at that point, sitting at home for three weeks won't heal that!

Datsyuk on the team for 2 more months OR Datsyuk on the team for 3 more seasons.

You're saying you'd rather have him for only 2 months rather than 3 seasons??

Mabus, can you do a Goose as Darryl photoshop?

Huge +1 to the GDT suggestion. Flashy would do something truly epic, imho.

I need an avatar pic that's Goose with Z's beard. I don't have photoshop though. I would name my new pet GooZe!

would be so f***ed without nyquist.

babs got to change that first line

alfie leg tats

mule sheahan nyquist

something dude

In no way do we break up the kid line. The other 9 can shuffle all to hell, but leave the production line together.

Mabus, can you do a Goose as Darryl photoshop?

Huge +1 to the GDT suggestion. Flashy would do something truly epic, imho.

I'll see if Flashy wants to claim this one or not, if he doesn't i'll take a crack at it. I'm always down for creative photoshops.

Yeah, he would be out. HE HAD Af****** DISC LODGED IN HISf****** NERVE!!! You have to have surgery at that point, sitting at home for three weeks won't heal that!

Datsyuk on the team for 2 more months OR Datsyuk on the team for 3 more seasons.

You're saying you'd rather have him for only 2 months rather than 3 seasons??

Why can't it be both? He signed on for both.

Not like he's not getting paid during this time of injury.

Sitting at home can heal any back injury if you have a nice couch and a hot wife.

Edited by GMRwings1983