• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/25 GDT - Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

How many of your 1,000 posts are whining about the refs? I'm not here for anything more than fun, regardless of what people think.

I'm not going to excuse Franzen, Smith or Howard by blaming the refs. As long as you have humans officiating games, you'll have error. Just like those aforementioned players commit stupid errors themselves.

You are absolutely correct. The PK has cost them the game. But my point is that Columbus would not be in this game without their suddenly (of course) potent PP. And homerism aside, that was a joke of a call, your obvious Howard hatred aside.

You are absolutely correct. The PK has cost them the game. But my point is that Columbus would not be in this game without their suddenly (of course) potent PP. And homerism aside, that was a joke of a call, your obvious Howard hatred aside.

Maybe the teams that make the playoffs overcome adversity and kill those powerplays. Maybe those teams also don't have goalies flailing around on their back in the 3rd period in big games.

That's the difference between teams that can overcome adversity and a team like the Wings that lets the littlest thing get to them.

We need everything to be perfect and dandy for us to win a game.

That's the difference between teams that can overcome adversity and a team like the Wings that lets the littlest thing get to them.

Half the team's injured and we're holding down a playoff spot (though not for long, perhaps). And we came back from a two-goal deficit.

I get what you're saying, but I wouldn't say we can't handle adversity.