• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/25 GDT - Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

I'm never blame a loss on one player ever. Hundreds of things happen in a game that decide its outcome. However, Alfie, Kron and Mule need to step up. Time to lead by example.

My Bert opinion is simply he is a detriment. I notice him for all the wrong reasons, the refs do as well, he will NEVER get the benefit of doubt on a call, the call will always go against.

Im a huge Bert fan and root like crazy for the guy, but I feel if there is some youthful and responsible skater to swap him out for we need to whenever possible. Easier said than done with our depleted roster.

Edited by beachwing

I thought Bert played a couple good games for us before he was sidelined, but he was dreadful yesterday. Kindl seems to be getting worse and worse with every game

Which do you think is more likely...

Kindl is actually regressing as a player each and every game and very soon he'll be worse than when he started.

or...

He's the same crummy player he's been all season, but since he's your whipping boy you're just spending more time scrutinizing each and every little thing he's doing wrong.

Edited by kipwinger

Last night I tried to find commentary from the fine forum folks about the high stick that hit Drew Miller. So, if Bertuzzi had his head turned and didn't even try to hit guy with stick and it HAD to be called a high stick because you are always responsible for your stick. Then why was the high stick that hit Drew Miller not a must-call, yes he was hit by our guy which caused his stick to come up and hit Miller, but there is no gray area, you are always responsible for your stick?

Also, I apologize now for the loss. Its my fault because I actually knew how important this game was and started watching right at gametime, kicking my kid's cartoons off the air, not putting them to bed claiming to my wife when she asked why I was watching ("is it the playoffs? no but its super important game to get in the playoffs") and why I was shirking my family responsibilities.

Nah more likely to be my fault. Stayed up till 2am to watch it live over here. Every time I've done that this month the Wings have lost, so I'll be watching thursdays game on friday now.

Nah more likely to be my fault. Stayed up till 2am to watch it live over here. Every time I've done that this month the Wings have lost, so I'll be watching thursdays game on friday now.

i feel asleep at the end of the 2nd after we had worked hard to get back into. Woke up to see we had our normal 3rd period : (

Anyway, will Babs break up the kid line and put Gus back on one of the top lines or will he leave it as it is and put Jurco on top line?

Last night I tried to find commentary from the fine forum folks about the high stick that hit Drew Miller. So, if Bertuzzi had his head turned and didn't even try to hit guy with stick and it HAD to be called a high stick because you are always responsible for your stick. Then why was the high stick that hit Drew Miller not a must-call, yes he was hit by our guy which caused his stick to come up and hit Miller, but there is no gray area, you are always responsible for your stick?

Also, I apologize now for the loss. Its my fault because I actually knew how important this game was and started watching right at gametime, kicking my kid's cartoons off the air, not putting them to bed claiming to my wife when she asked why I was watching ("is it the playoffs? no but its super important game to get in the playoffs") and why I was shirking my family responsibilities.

No need to fight over who's fault it is, I have no problem irrationally blaming both of you.

i feel asleep at the end of the 2nd after we had worked hard to get back into. Woke up to see we had our normal 3rd period : (

Anyway, will Babs break up the kid line and put Gus back on one of the top lines or will he leave it as it is and put Jurco on top line?

I reckon that's most likely, seeing as the top line has struggled the last couple. No doubt that will mean Alife will be back on a checking line though...

I hope the interested Franzen shows up soon or we are gonna miss. Gotta grow a pair in these close games and really want it. These 3rd periods are a horror show. I like Bert but he stinks. Plain and simple. Slow and always called for penalties whether he is really guilty or not. He's a liability. Kindl plays about half of how big he is on the ice. Leaders gotta be leaders now.