• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/27 GDT - Canadiens 5 vs. Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Well said, though it could also be said that if they hadn't struggled earlier in the season and blown so many leads, they wouldn't be a bubble team.

It's frustrating, because I do believe that this team is better than the record indicates,

Yeah, I feel like you. Are they better than their record though? After watching the past few games? I'm wondering if their record is a bit inflated. That is, those wins were with the uninjured forwards. THIS lineup seems far away from a #8th seed. Sad but not surprising.

The problem is that Franzen doesn't suck, he's a good player that doesn't play hard enough. That's what's frustrating.

I don't think he can play hard. He lacks all the athleticism and balance to be a threat. Where Hossa makes a move, Franzen falls. The dude is just not a star. I think we should stop calling him a floater and call him ... hmm... not atheletic or gifted. Hands are gifted, but the body... far from it. When he's hot its because the puck is getting to him. Because of his linemates.

Edited by themcityblues

Yeah, I feel like you. Are they better than their record though? After watching the past few games? I'm wondering if their record is a bit inflated. That is, those wins were with the uninjured forwards. THIS lineup seems far away from a #8th seed. Sad but not surprising.

During the streak they showed a lot of focus and heart. That's why I believe.

Sheahan!