• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/27 GDT - Canadiens 5 vs. Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Is Legwand hurt? Helm has been on the Nyquist line.

Legwand was bumming on a line with Alfie and Miller near the end of the second.

Gonna be tough to beat Price twice in a period. Especially with only one line generating any offense.

Edited by GoWings1905

If Holland had it his way Cleary, Samuelsson and Bertuzzi would all be playing on the 1st line. He is so disconnected from reality he just really doesn't have a clue whats going on anymore.

I hope someone from the media has the balls to finally call him out. That Jarnkrok trade was simply brutal.

All coaches disconnected from reality are in the running for the Jack Adams, it takes zero hockey knowledge to win that useless thing.

Nyquist 8:36 TOI through 40 minutes is just pathetic. I mean he only has 20 goals in his last 24 games.

Wake the f*** up Babs.

Too many slugs getting ice. Babs is a ******* moron lately, if an idiot like Carlyle can double shift his useful players, why can't we?

Damn it Howie, you can't let 2 goals in 1st period and have the team play catch up for the next 40 mins! Not when we need points for every game.

Those were nice goals. Howie has made some really good saves tonight, not his fault the defense sucks.

All coaches disconnected from reality are in the running for the Jack Adams, it takes zero hockey knowledge to win that useless thing.

Holland isn't a coach.

More than anything I PRAY Franzen gets bought out. That contract is just disgusting. When does it expire again? 2020?

Holland isn't a coach.

More than anything I PRAY Franzen gets bought out. That contract is just disgusting. When does it expire again? 2020?

While I strongly disagree with you, I really don't have any argument. Especially going by the last 5 or 6 games.

Holland isn't a coach.

At this point I agree. He's awesome when he's on but really how often is he on! I honestly cannot stand him when he's not. Your playing in the nhl how can you not try as hard as you can?? I would do anything to be in the nhl and it's sickening to watch this guy laze around all night like it's a Sunday cruise. Disgusting actually. Just my two cents

Who is #93? I know he got called up for his first NHL game tonight from Grand Rapids, but I wasn't sure what his name was. Big body and a seemingly power forward with a good shot. I'm excited to see what he can do in the future.

Professor vocie: Good news CWF! He is signed for another 7 years!!

Edited by dragonballgtz

This forum is hilarious. A couple days ago babs is coach of the year, today he is an effin moron? Its one game guys and there is 9 to go. This game isn't over either. Simply put, the team does not look like they were prepared for this game. Its not the end of the world wings will regroup and refocus on what they need to do. Instead of bashing how about you support your team!

On a side note I agree that Nyquist and the kids do need to play more.