• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

kid gets blasted by the glass CBJ v. MTL game

Rate this topic

Don Cherry showed this and said it served the person right for standing up and blocking the view of other fans. Maybe he has a point, but to me it sounds too much like "this is the etiquette of a hockey game" like they're at the opera. to me relax let people get in to the game. No one in a mosh pit would say "excuse me, sir you're blocking my view."

And yes video funny, and yes me drunk. GO WINGS!!!!!!!

Don Cherry showed this and said it served the person right for standing up and blocking the view of other fans. Maybe he has a point, but to me it sounds too much like "this is the etiquette of a hockey game" like they're at the opera. to me relax let people get in to the game. No one in a mosh pit would say "excuse me, sir you're blocking my view."

You lost me at Don Cherry.

Thanks, Captain Funkiller. ;)

That's one of many reasons why you shouldn't be banging on the glass.

Is it still OK to yell at those d-bags on my tv that INSIST on standing up and waving at the camera during Wings games at the Joe?

Half the time, the idiots in question block part of the faceoffs.

Thanks, Captain Funkiller. ;)

Is it still OK to yell at those d-bags on my tv that INSIST on standing up and waving at the camera during Wings games at the Joe?

It's late, the Wings lost, so my mood is in the crapper.

Edited by wings87

Agreed.

That's the only thing that would've made it better is if it happened to one of those idiots in great seats who are standing up waving at the camera with their back to the game.

Ha, I had a guy in a mosh pit last weekend tell me 'not so hard man'. I'm 5'-5" LOL!

I may be the only one, but banging on the glass like that is one of the d-baggiest things that can be done at a hockey game. You block the view of others, and if it's distracting to one team, it's distracting to your team.

Also, that's a damn funny video.

Edited by Hack & Whack Rule!