• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LAWings

They Call me...Tater Salad

Rate this topic

My GF had neighbors like that. Fortunately her apartment complex didn't put up with it very long. 3rd time they had the police there for a noise complaint, the kids were gone.

I understand having fun, but the kid needs to grow up a bit or get a nice house in the suburbs.

My GF had neighbors like that. Fortunately her apartment complex didn't put up with it very long. 3rd time they had the police there for a noise complaint, the kids were gone.

I understand having fun, but the kid needs to grow up a bit or get a nice house in the suburbs.

Don't be such a curmudgeon.

baseketball-borgnine.jpg

disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif

First of all, :lol:

Second of all, while I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I enjoy me some good partying, we are always respectful and go door to door to our neighbors, let them know we're having a party, and invite them to stop by. The result? I haven't had the cops called in MANY YEARS. AND WE ARE LOUD AS HELL. OUTSIDE.

Other people pay to live in that complex too, and I don't blame them for being pissed. This isn't college, and no one wants to live in the douchebag condo unless you're a douchebag. Or being invited to the douchebag's parties. Grow up and get a big boy house if you want to throw big boy parties-you can be as loud as you want!*

Third of all, :lol:

*this post was brought to you by Extreme Lack of Sleep, so there may be some sensitivity to this issue ;)

First of all, :lol:

Second of all, while I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I enjoy me some good partying, we are always respectful and go door to door to our neighbors, let them know we're having a party, and invite them to stop by. The result? I haven't had the cops called in MANY YEARS. AND WE ARE LOUD AS HELL. OUTSIDE.

Other people pay to live in that complex too, and I don't blame them for being pissed. This isn't college, and no one wants to live in the douchebag condo unless you're a douchebag. Or being invited to the douchebag's parties. Grow up and get a big boy house if you want to throw big boy parties-you can be as loud as you want!*

Third of all, :lol:

*this post was brought to you by Extreme Lack of Sleep, so there may be some sensitivity to this issue ;)

we're leaving out the part that Helm is part owner of the building, so Tater is basically HIS tenant. :lol:

Guest Playmaker

Remember earlier in the season and everyone wondered why Tatar wasn't called up? I think stuff like this has something to do with it. It speaks to his maturity or lack of. I'm not saying he has to be a choir boy, but it's just not the "Red Wing Way". Most people making a six figure salary and can afford to live there, probably aren't guys in their early 20's. throwing loud parties. Not to mention, he's put Helm in a bad spot, as the owner or original lease.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Why is he living a single unit? Seeing as it's Detroit, can't he buy the entire building?

When I was that age, I was doing similar things. Only I was in my own home town, in my native country. My father was still alive and very available for guidance and perspective. And I wasn't making bank. And I wasn't nearly as high strung to begin with.

It's a strange period in his life, no doubt. But IMO, they're the golden years. I would recommend not growing up too fast. You can never go back.

I guarantee this s*** doesn't fly with Babs. It always looks terrible when any teams athletes look like immature idiots to the public. Bad press is bad press. And yes, I've had neighbors who make Tatar look docile, but I've also had other condo neighbors with people being very loud, but it wasn't ALL THE TIME.

I guarantee this s*** doesn't fly with Babs. It always looks terrible when any teams athletes look like immature idiots to the public. Bad press is bad press. And yes, I've had neighbors who make Tatar look docile, but I've also had other condo neighbors with people being very loud, but it wasn't ALL THE TIME.

We now have an explanation on why Babs didn't play him early in the year, Tatar wasn't inviting him to his parties.