• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings87

Avery vs. Brodeur

Rate this topic

"What more could he do to embarrass himself?"~ Brodeur
When asked about Avery and his time on dancing with the stars.

Avery had some things to say on twitter regarding Marty's personal life and the state of NJ.

post-13373-0-23921500-1396040157_thumb.jpg

Sean Avery ✔ @imseanavery
Follow
Embarrassing is when u sleep with the #Nanny and get caught :)

post-13373-0-35698800-1396040753_thumb.jpg

Full story:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/martin-brodeur-and-sean-avery-spar-again-this-time-over-avery-s-short-lived-dancing-turn-032714

I personally would like Avery to shut the f*** up. Marty is a future Hall of Famer and Avery is a 33 year old-has been and an F list celebrity.

Edited by wings87

So Brodeur can make fun of Avery's personal life but Avery can't attack him back?

The whole thing is childish and Brodeur should know better...he had it coming this time...

Marty didn't make fun of his personnel life, he made fun of Avery. He also didn't drag his family or fans of any state into the fray. He has the right to answer back, but it's just that everything that comes out of Avery's mouth is pure garbage, even though I laughed at the nanny joke.

Edited by wings87

Supermodel was drunk, and obviously has no self worth. Nanny wasn't. either way brodeur shouldn't have said squat, but my disdain for Avery makes me side with Marty.

Absolutely right, they should both shut up. But I can't stand Avery.

Edited by wings87

I would just like to see Marty's 1100 hp Dodge Charger, couldn't care less about the *** for tat. So many of these great athletes are just not guys I'd ever want to tip a wobbly pop with. At least I could talk cars with Marty. I've tried to find a picture of it, but apparently my Google fu is subpar.

I suppose I could ask Avery why is it that I like my Michigan Hockey hoodie so much, but my Detroit hoodie is way to tight in the shoulders even though it's the same size...what's up with that, Sean?

Absolutely right, they should both shut up. But I can't stand Neal.

haha, yeah. Eff Neal.

I would just like to see Marty's 1100 hp Dodge Charger, couldn't care less about the *** for tat. So many of these great athletes are just not guys I'd ever want to tip a wobbly pop with. At least I could talk cars with Marty. I've tried to find a picture of it, but apparently my Google fu is subpar.

I suppose I could ask Avery why is it that I like my Michigan Hockey hoodie so much, but my Detroit hoodie is way to tight in the shoulders even though it's the same size...what's up with that, Sean?

No matter what you say about him, though, he has the trump card every time:

Elisha Cuthbert

Brodeur should know better when it comes to Avery and have just said no comment. Why feed the troll? This kind of thing is exactly what he lives for.

It says a lot about Avery's maturity level when as a 33 year old he's making reference to "waking up next to a supermodel" as his comeback. Whether it's true or not if you're in your 30s and your comeback is essentially "oh yeah well I'm banging hot chicks!" It's time for some serious self reflection.

Brodeur is one of the greatest goalies of all time and a HOF lock. When people talk about Sean Avery it will only be about his antics and what his NHL career could've been.

haha, yeah. Eff Neal.

No matter what you say about him, though, he has the trump card every time:

Elisha Cuthbert

Au contraire , mon ami: I've got Jen Murphy, known across our hockey league as The Jenerator. As a defensive pairing, our goalie once informed us that we'd gone 11 games in a row without getting scored upon. Murph is a Class IV white water kayaker. An excellent mountain biker. Restored her own 63 Volvo. Dabbles in triathlons. Is too smart to ever go out with Avery or Phanuef. And most relevantly, is a huge Red Wing fan.

Cuthbert would be fun for a long weekend, but as far as a lifetime goes, I've got the trump card.

Who gives a f***en that Avery went on dancing with the stars , really ... Let the guy live his life

If fatso has a problem with him then he should keep it to himself (couldn't help myself with the whole fatso handshake playoff incident lol )

And someone said he's a 33 yr old has been .... Let's all be honest if it wasn't for his character he would still be in the nhl it's not like he can't play

Call me stupid or whatever but I don't even know what dancing with the stars - since when is Avery a star anyways? - is.

As for Brodeur future Hall of Famer maybe the best goalie ever so he has absolutely nothing left to prove especially concerning a guy who made a career by being a DB on the ice and not answering the bell, when Clarkson pushed him like nothing.

Guest Playmaker

Nice comeback by Avery, but he was banging his sister in law and his wife served him during the Stanley Cup finals.

Lead to one of the best signs at a game ever:

Tickets to a Stanley Cup Game: $95

Alimony demanded from your wife: 9 million

Sex with your sister in law: Priceless

Who gives a f***en that Avery went on dancing with the stars , really ... Let the guy live his life

If fatso has a problem with him then he should keep it to himself (couldn't help myself with the whole fatso handshake playoff incident lol )

And someone said he's a 33 yr old has been .... Let's all be honest if it wasn't for his character he would still be in the nhl it's not like he can't play

His character is what contributed to him being a 33 year old has been.

"What more could he do to embarrass himself?"~ Brodeur

When asked about Avery and his time on dancing with the stars.

Avery had some things to say on twitter regarding Marty's personal life and the state of NJ.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sean Avery ✔ @imseanavery

Follow

Embarrassing is when u sleep with the #Nanny and get caught :)

attachicon.gif032714-sean-avery-twitter-photo-PI.vadapt.955.medium.93.jpg

Full story:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/martin-brodeur-and-sean-avery-spar-again-this-time-over-avery-s-short-lived-dancing-turn-032714

I personally would like Avery to shut the f*** up. Marty is a future Hall of Famer and Avery is a 33 year old-has been and an F list celebrity.

Brodeur basically asked for a response and are you saying only players that enter the Hall of Fame can criticize others personal life? I never really had a problem with Avery

Brodeur basically asked for a response and are you saying only players that enter the Hall of Fame can criticize others personal life? I never really had a problem with Avery

Avery takes it to a whole another level, which shouldn't be surprising since he's Avery. But starting with his comments regarding Elisha Cuthbert, I just can't stand the guy.

Guest Playmaker

I've always thought Avery was going to come out as the first *** professional athlete. Not saying that to be derogatory, just with his thing for fashion and collecting dolls, he seemed to fit the part. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I don't understand this comment. Please explain.

I've always thought Avery was going to come out as the first *** professional athlete. Not saying that to be derogatory, just with his thing for fashion and collecting dolls, he seemed to fit the part. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Apparently there is something wrong with it as it doesn't get past the curse filter....how am I supposed to come out on this forum?

I don't understand this comment. Please explain.

Is it because Avery is into fashion? I don't know either though.