• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings87

Avery vs. Brodeur

Rate this topic

I don't understand this comment. Please explain.

I guess I was reaching with that one...yeah Avery is into fashion so maybe he can explain something about the design cut of one sweatshirt vs the bad design cut of another...otherwise, what have I got to talk about with him...yeah , stupid, I know...

I guess I was reaching with that one...yeah Avery is into fashion so maybe he can explain something about the design cut of one sweatshirt vs the bad design cut of another...otherwise, what have I got to talk about with him...yeah , stupid, I know...

I got a chuckle out of it.

Au contraire , mon ami: I've got Jen Murphy, known across our hockey league as The Jenerator. As a defensive pairing, our goalie once informed us that we'd gone 11 games in a row without getting scored upon. Murph is a Class IV white water kayaker. An excellent mountain biker. Restored her own 63 Volvo. Dabbles in triathlons. Is too smart to ever go out with Avery or Phanuef. And most relevantly, is a huge Red Wing fan.

Cuthbert would be fun for a long weekend, but as far as a lifetime goes, I've got the trump card.

This is probably my favorite post ever on LGW. Atta boy!