• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/29 GDT - Red Wings 4 at Maple Leafs 2

Rate this topic

:lol: 9 I believe with Tinky Winky flubbin' around in the back. WTF dude?.....we all love you! Babs and Kenny are great musicians if they make the kids move like that.

Thats great, I didn't even notice that until you said it, had to go back and look and there it was. How did I not catch that the first time.

NHL Network (radio) just blasted the Wings management.

Some caller they were talking to brought up Babs for being in the running for the Jack Adams. The host immediately wrote it off, saying Wings management have done an absolute terrible job with getting in successors for Lids, Ralfs, Datsyuk and Zetterberg and that Howard is awful. States after next year when Dats and Hank are bordering retirement, the Wings are looking at a long playoff dry spell.

Agree with him for the most part.

Who's "tinky winky"?

Riley Sheahan. He was pulled over driving "Super" drunk wearing a Tinky Winky Telletubby costume a few offseasons ago.

11926875-standard.jpg

Some caller they were talking to brought up Babs for being in the running for the Jack Adams. The host immediately wrote it off, saying Wings management have done an absolute terrible job with getting in successors for Lids, Ralfs, Datsyuk and Zetterberg and that Howard is awful. States after next year when Dats and Hank are bordering retirement, the Wings are looking at a long playoff dry spell.

If I had a dollar for every "expert" who claimed the Wings were in for a long playoff dry spell I'd own the team.

Nyquist, Tatar, sheahan, jurco, mantha, mrazek, dekeyser, ouellet, Sproul, marchenko... Just to name a few

Nyquist, Tatar, sheahan, jurco, mantha, mrazek, dekeyser, ouellet, Sproul, marchenko... Just to name a few

Hey, I'm loving Nyquist and Tatar (the others way too early to tell)......

The question is, do these guys have the talent to be sufficient replacements for Dats and Hank when they're gone?

This is going to be a huge game for both teams who've had their backs against the wall. I'm expecting it to be a pretty exciting one! I hope the Wings will be able to take advantage of the Leafs who played last night and fell to the Flyers 4-2, but we've seen such teams play harder against a rested Red Wings team. Here's to a huge Red Wings victory!

Red Wings 4 (Nyquist, Franzen, Tatar, Glendening)

Leafs 2

:siren: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! :siren:

The media has been writing that script since 2002. I think Holland has botched the defense since Nick retired, but beyond that people claimed the Wings were done when Stevie left too.

Apparently they haven't watched all of the young talent on the team this season. The best line is comprised of three "kids".

I think the future is very bright with some tinkering along the way.

If I would have seen that lineup in the GDT at the beginning of the year I would have thought somebody was high.

Yes, Mike Babcock is a horrible GM.

The question is, do these guys have the talent to be sufficient replacements for Dats and Hank when they're gone?

Nyquist if he progresses should get close offensively but neither will touch Z or D defensively. But finding a replacement for either is going to be damn near impossible, not a lot of those types of players lying around.

Don't forget about the salary gone when those two are gone, which can be used to sign 2-3 quality free agents. It's not all about minor system development or nothing, they are capable of getting players outside of the existing team.

Don't forget about the salary gone when those two are gone, which can be used to sign 2-3 quality free agents. It's not all about minor system development or nothing, they are capable of getting players outside of the existing team.

The team is capable of going outside to acquire players, but do we trust that Holland still knows how?